The Host Clubs beauty.

Yuri's POV.

As we walked through the large gates onto the school grounds, so many eyes landed on us. I'm used to seeing people staring at the Host Club, but every time I moved... so did their gazes.

"Nervous?" Whispered Kaoru.

"Is it really that obvious?" I asked.

"A little, but don't worry. You look cute." Whispered Kaoru.

"Shut up stupid. Looking cute doesn't matter, what matters is me being able to live long enough to reach the classroom. If looks could kill...." I muttered as I saw Renge running over to me and bringing me into a hug.

"Renge!?" Yelled the Host Club morons. Can you guess who they are? Obviously, Tamaki, Honey, Hikaru and Kaoru even Haruhi looked shocked.

"Hello Renge... what're you doing?" Asked Tamaki.

"She's just...." Muttered Renge.

"Just so what?" Asked Tamaki.

"SO CUTE!!!!!" Screamed Renge.

Did she really just call me cute?

"EEEEKKK!" Screamed the girls and before I knew what was going on I felt a large arm wrap itself around my waist and my feet left the ground.

"No don't take her from us!" Yelled Renge.

"GET THEM!" Screamed the crowd of girls. We finally reached the club room and locked the doors, there was a large crash against the door and Mori dropped me on the ground.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"Sorry Yuri." Said Mori.

"It's fine... it just kinda hurt. I definitely didn't expect that reaction from them all... I wanna go home!" I yelled.

"No one did. It even surprised me too." Said Kyoya.

"I know, some girls are crazy..." Said a female voice from behind me, I jolted up and hid behind Mori.

"Renge?" I said quietly, damn it I'm losing my voice!

"Hello, when Mori grabbed you I just hung on for dear life. By the way are you French?" She asked.

"No." I replied easily.

"Really? I heard you speak fluent French and you l have that kind of aura about you, I just assumed that you would suit that kind of place." Smiled Renge.

"I lived in France for a while when I was a kid. But I wasn't born there, I was born in Kyoto..." I stuttered.

"Aw you're so cute!" Smiled Renge.

"Look Renge, what is going on? Why were they chasing me?" I asked.

"They all want to know what happened to one of their favourite Hosts! Obviously." She replied.

"Obviously. How did I not know..." I said sarcastically.

"I just don't get it..."

"What don't you get Renge?" Asked Tamaki.

"I don't understand how a girl can look so flawless as both a boy and a girl!" Yelled Renge. Pulling my cheeks after shoving Mori out of the way.

"Let go!" I yelled.

"No way. This is a great learning experience. Besides I'm not doing any damage and hear that?" She asked, there was no noise.

"All the girls left." Said Haruhi.

"That's right. I sent them away my dear Haruhi. Since I'm in here, if I give them some info on the lovely Miss. Kuranozuka, they'll leave her alone for as long as you want!" Yelled Renge with a big smirk painted across her face.