"Hey!" Vic whined and reached out for it, but I moved away, letting the game carry on. He crawled onto the couch and leant over me, trying to get to the controller, until he was straddling my hips as we wrestled for the device. I knew that I would still lose the game but it was amusing to mess with him. Vic could be like a child sometimes.

He grunted, while pinning my arms above my head and trying to peel my fingers off the controller, with his chest pressed against mine. I could not help but take a deep breath and savour his luscious scent, as a strange feeling swept through my stomach. I did not know how many shades of red there were, but I was certain that my cheeks flashed through all of them. And, with my luck, Vic of course had to notice.

Shuffling into a more comfortable position and unintentionally causing friction between his hips and mine, Vic forgot about the Xbox controller, but still kept my wrists in a firm grip. He gazed down at me with those majestic brown eyes and I did the same to him, our faces barely inches apart. I nervously chewed on my bottom lip – not because I was uncomfortable, but because I was afraid that the thoughts running through my head would start unmistakably showing in my physique. And, sure as hell, they did.

Vic's eyes widened a bit, as he felt me against his thigh, and he glanced down my body at the slight tent in my borrowed grey sweatpants. And at that precise moment, I could have died of embarrassment. But, when he looked back up at me, instead of laughing at me or teasing me, his facial expression mirrored my emotions. Vic's eyes darkened and he dove down, within seconds, firmly pressing his lips against mine.

I gasped into the kiss, truly not expecting this from him. I did not know what to do. Wasn't this what I wanted all along? Of course it was, but I was straight! I had never dated – or even kissed – a man before! This made me even more confused about myself but, for some unexplained reason, I really enjoyed it and I did not want to stop.

And so I moved my lips against Vic's, in a heated and hungry kiss. Our lips fit together perfectly, like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. This was not what first kisses were like; they were usually slow and sensual, however mine and Vic's was fiery and passionate, but it was perfect nonetheless. His tongue expertly explored my mouth and his teeth lightly sunk into my lower lip, making me give out a small whimper and I would have pulled at his hair if my hands were not restricted.

What was going on inside of me was unexplainable. It was like nothing I had ever felt before and I wanted Vic more than anything. I gyrated my hips upwards to meet his more thoroughly which, in turn, made him moan softly and I could feel his erection pressing against me too. There were so many things I wanted to do to him and I sure hoped that God could not read my mind, because he would not be impressed.

But this was not just the lust of two horny guys; it was the release of feelings which had been building up inside for weeks. As much I hated accepting my crush on Vic, because it went against everything I had believed about myself, I knew that no one except him could ever make me feel like this.

It was a very impulsive and spur-of-the-moment situation, but I would have enjoyed getting naked without hesitation. I was achingly hard by now and yearning to be touched, however, as our hips ground together even when our lips pulled apart for air, I could not help but wonder how this would even work. It made me very anxious.

I could barely top Katelynne; how was I supposed to top Vic?

Or maybe he was right and I was indeed a bottom, because I unquestionably felt like one in comparison to him and his dominant ways. And, as manly as I wanted to be, I felt okay with that.

Our lips connected again and I would have happily carried on and gotten fucked into next week, when I felt a vibration from the coffee table and the spare phone, that Justin provided me with, went off. Vic instantly pulled away and I groaned in annoyance, which made him chuckle. He released my arms, but still straddled my hips with his own, as I reached for the phone. While doing so, I gave the TV a quick glance and realised that Vic's team won the game, which brought a small smile to my face.

Trying to calm down my panting, I took a few deep breaths and answered the phone.

"Kellin?" Justin's panicked voice came from the other end of the line. I almost felt like a teenager getting caught with a girl, by one of his parents, even though I knew that Justin had no way of knowing what just occurred between Vic and I.

"What's up?" I caught on to his worried tone.

"Change of plan, Katelynne's leaving tomorrow!"

"What?" I shrieked and my boner dropped instantly. Vic quickly climbed off me, sensing that something was wrong. He furrowed his brow and I put the phone on speaker, so that he would be able to hear as well.

"I found out from someone at work that Katelynne is leaving tomorrow, instead of in a few days. If you want to get Copeland, you're going to have to do it tonight. I can't help because I've got work and it would seem suspicious if I left early right after I found out about that. Maybe you could call up those guys – what are their names again? – Gerard and Frank and ask them for help," Justin suggested.

"Yeah, I think we'll do just that." I nodded, although I knew that he could not see me.

"Oh!" Justin sounded like he recalled something important. "I found an apartment for you guys a few blocks away. It isn't very good, but it's the best I could find on very short notice. It's already furnished, because the previous owner died or something, so it's also really cheap. I already paid for a month's worth of rent. You can thank me later but, right now, focus on Copeland."

He hung up and a few moments later came texts with addresses of the new apartment and Katelynne's house. I was still very bewildered by the events which occurred with Vic, but I had to push those feelings to the side and focus on getting to my daughter.

I speedily dialled Gerard's number, which I had memorised in case there were any emergencies (like this one). I felt weird already calling him for help, but I did not have much of a choice here as we were desperate. Vic and I could not do this alone and they were the only people we could trust at that moment.

He answered on the first ring and I was delighted to hear his husky and sensual voice over the phone. Once again, I put it on speaker and explained the situation. He listened intently without interrupting at any point until I finished.

"Give me an address and we'll be there as fast as we can, then we can work out a plan together." I agreed on the idea and sent Gerard the location of Vic and I's new apartment, as I did not want to stick around Justin's place any longer. The police were bound to come here at some point, because they were aware of the fact that Justin visited me often and was a good friend of mine, and I did not want to be anywhere close to this place when that would happen.

Luckily the nightclub Justin worked at was not very far away, so he was able to easily walk there and back, which meant that Vic and I could use his car. Public transport and walking there were way too risky, because we would be easily recognised by anyone who owned a working pair of eyes. And so Vic and I found the car keys and carefully drove up to the desired location, making sure to not draw any attention to ourselves on the way. We parked outside of an apartment complex, which was even sketchier than the one Justin lived in, but it was beyond good enough for now.

As soon as we made our way into the apartment, I realised why it was so cheap. Firstly, instead of being in the main part of the building, it was two storeys underground. Secondly, the smell was horrendous. Maybe the rumour about the previous owner dying was true, and I would not be surprised if he died inside of the actual apartment. Also, although the furniture looked surprisingly expensive and prestigious, it seemed like no one had lived there for at least a decade. However a good feature was the size, as it was significantly larger than Justin's apartment and could easily fit four - and soon, five – people.

Meanwhile waiting for Gerard and Frank, who were on their way, Vic and I resumed our previous adulterated activities, starting with a seductive glance and a suggestive touch to the inner thigh.