"Okay okay !"she shouts because the compliments were becoming to much .

Rosie's POV

It was so awkward watching the boys watch me dance . Like , they all just stared at the screen not saying a word and I couldn't read what they were thinking .

I feel more like a friend to Zayn now and I feel like we could actually be close friends . I want to help him with this girl because I want to move on and the only way is if I see him with another girl .

I take my phone out and type Zayns contact .

Rosie : sooo , this girl is ?

I hear his phone go of and he takes out his phone .

He reads the text and begins to type .

Zayn : I wanna tell you in person but not now ... 'Winky emoji'

I roll my eyes and I see him laughing because I was annoyed .

Rosie : fine 'arms crossed emoji'

I say and he winks at me and I giggle .

"It's almost my birthday !!"Louis shouts and everyone begins to laugh .

"Yes boo bear ! We know !!"Niall shouts and I laugh . Their friendship is so cute .

"You know what I would like more then anything for my birthday"Harry says but we all roll out eyes .

"Your birthday is , February ... Next year !"Niall says and Harry pouts .

"But you need to know now what I want because she's really important "he says and I furrow my eyebrows .

"Wait , she ??"Niall asks and Harry nods .

"Sophie "he says and my eyes widened when he mentions my friends name .

"Sophie ... She's so pretty and the more she's rude to me the more I like her ... Ugh "he says as he thinks of her and I laugh .

Sophie has a secret crush !!

"Please don't tell her " he pleads and I pull my fingers across my lips pretending to zip it.

"My lips are sealed "I say and Harry smiles .

"Niall ! Come set the table !" Maura Nialls mom shouts .

He lets go of me and walks to the dining room .

"So Rosie tell us ... Did you and Niall do the deed ?"Harry asks and I gulp and everyone stares at me well except for Zayn .

I don't know what's wrong with him lately and I want him to be happy because the more I see him sad I get sad and like I forget about Niall but I don't want to .

"The deed ? Well uhm maybe you should ask him first because i sworn to secrecy "I say and they all gasp .

"That's a yes !! You naughty girl !"Louis shouts and I roll my eyes and I swear my cheeks are blood red .

"How does it feel to take niallers virginity ?"Liam asks and I shrug .

"Good , for a Virgin he knows a lot of tricks"I said and as soon as I said it I regretted it .

"Eeeewww !!"Liam says and I cover my mouth .

"Sorry , shouldnt of said that "I laughed and Niall walks out .

"So what were you guys talking about ?"he asks sitting down next to me .

"Nothing "I say but then Zayn chuckles .

"You loosing your virginity"Zayn says and I frown because I don't know what's up with him lately .

I roll my eyes and began to laugh because Niall was turning red .

"I'm going to to get some fresh air "I say and Niall nods .

I go out and pick up the basketball . I begin to throw it and I sometimes get it in .

The door opens and I turn around to see Zayn walking out .

"Hey"he says and I smile .

"Can I ?"he asks taking the ball and I nod .

He begins to dribble and smirks as I begin to try to get away from him .

He was to good but then he ran infront so I ran after him .

"Zayn !"I shouted laughing then I tripped over Nialls skate board .

"Oow"I shout holding my ankle .

"Rosie !"Zayn shouted and ran quickly and bent down next to me .

"You okay ?"he asks and I shake my head fighting back the tears .

"Does it hurt if I-"he says moving my right foot .

"Ow! Stop !"I shout .

"Let's get you inside ."he says and picks me up bridal style .

I look into his eyes and he looks into mine . They so hazel and amazing .

The connection we began to feel was weird .

Zayns POV

The more I look into her eyes the more I fall I love with her . She doesn't know how much im enjoying myself.

I feel like I've known her my whole life and I can spend the rest of my life waking up to this beautiful face .

She's so beautiful .

"Uh , ow"she says and I begin to briskly walk inside .

"What happened ?"Niall asks and jumps up running towards us . He puts his hands out but I don't hand Rosie over to him .

"Bro , I got this"I said and he frowned .

"Well ... She is my girlfriend"he said and it I'll my eyes putting her in his arms .

I could feel my blood boiling but I didn't want to cause commotion in the house .

"Mom!"Niall shouts and Maura comes running outside .

"Yes - oh god . What happened ?"she asks bending down to look at Rosie's foot .

"Tripped over a skate board"Rosie whispered in pain .

"Oh uh sorry ?"Niall apologizes but she leans in a kisses him .

Ugh !! I can't take it .

"Does it hurt when I do this ?"Maura asks and she nods .

"You want to take her to the hospital?"I ask and Maura nods .

"Here "she says throwing me the keys of her at .

"I can come with "Niall shouts but Rosie shakes her head .

God yes !

"I don't want you to worry "she says and kisses his cheek .

I pick her up and walk with her to the car .

"Let's get you to the hospital , babe "I said and then I realized I called her babe !

Shit Zayn ! You are fucking stupid !

Rosie's POV

My eyes widened after he called me babe . I tried to keep my cool so I pretended he didn't call me babe .

A/N

Boring but I just needed a filler !

Please vote and comment , that would be really nice :)

Bye loveys :)