Part II

PART II

Jaimee gently kissed Lisa's exposed shoulder and cuddled closer to her. It was their own version of post-coital bliss, where they lay lazily on top of each other on the cold, hard floor.

"Hey, we need to get dressed," she said.

"I know. Let's do it later," Lisa replied sleepily and it brought a small giggle from Jaimee.

"I really like holding you like this, honey, but we need to get dressed before Mr. Castor opens this door up."

"I knoooow..."

Jaimee looked at the smaller girl who bathed in the moon's soft glow and couldn't help but feel her breath being taken away though she knew she couldn't stare at the girl forever. Lifting herself up into a sitting position, she then began to collect Lisa's clothes around them. She stood up and held Lisa's hands, pulling her up to sit, but the small girl let her body become limp and heavy making it difficult for Jaimee to pull her.

"Oh come on Lisa," she tried to frown but she just couldn't. She giggled and let Lisa go before diving back on top of her.

"I'm sleepy. You really tired me out," the girl mumbled.

"How about I make you a deal? We get dressed, then you can sleep all you can."

The smaller girl nodded and Jaimee kissed her before standing up and getting her clothes before handing it to her. Slipping into her underwear, she noticed Lisa's head bobbing like a bobblehead doll. She chuckled and went closer to her.

"Let me do that for you," Jaimee offered before she took Lisa's clothes and put them on her. She couldn't resist. She placed another tender kiss on Lisa's lips.

"You are absolutely adorable," Jaimee whispered against the smaller girl's lips. Then she let Lisa lie down before finishing to put own clothes on. Jaimee laid down beside Lisa and put her arms around her, spooning her. She had planned on just dozing off for a few minutes but before she knew it, she had fallen into a dreamless sleep.

The two slumbering girls were roused when they heard the noisy sound of the janitor's cart echoing in the hallways. Jaimee immediately bolted up and went to the door, banging it loudly.

"Hello? Is someone there? Please open the door. It's stuck!"

The noise stopped before they heard footsteps approaching the room. Then, they saw the knob wiggle and finally, the door opened.

Mr. Castor's head popped out from the door. "What the—Were you stuck here all night? Why didn't you call anyone for help?"

Jaimee lifted an eyebrow and put her hand on her waist. "If we could call for help, we wouldn't be stuck in there now, would we? Stop staying stupid things and get out of my way." Then she stormed off past Mr. Castor, stopping a few feet away and looking back at Lisa. "Well? Let's go."

Lisa scuffled towards Jaimee, mumbling a small 'I'm sorry' to the stunned janitor before they walked away together, leaving Mr. Castor scratching his head.

They both didn't say anything, but she gasped when she felt Jaimee hold her hand.

"What? I can't hold your hand now?" the teen asked, her tone soft and almost playful. It was different from the one she used on Mr. Castor.

Lisa shyly looked down and smiled. Jaimee is so unpredictable.

They walked out of the building and Lisa felt the morning breeze hit her face. She took a deep breath and glanced at Jaimee, only to find the other girl watching her with a small smile.