Soon after...

Lauren's POV
As soon as the beep went off, I went off. I didn't know what to do anymore. He's gone forever. I just went home...

I locked myself in my room and cried for six hours straight. I'm pretty sure I ran out of moistness in my eyes.

The door bell rang. I was home alone. I got out of the slump I was in and gather some energy to open the door. I didn't care who it was. I just wanted Mason. I feel like major crap for not ever noticing him. I wish there was some way he could talk to me again somehow.

I got to the door. This person's hood was covering their face so I couldn't see who it was.

They just walked into my house and sat on the couch.

"What do you want?" I said to the mysterious hooded figure.

"I wanted to say hi again..." He said in a slightly recognizable voice.

"Huh?"

The figure lifted up his hood. I could hardly believe it. I mad sure my eyes weren't playing tricks with me. It was Mason. The person that I though has died seven hours ago.

I started bawling my eyes out as I ran and squeezed him tightly.

"Now, let's get this band back for real this time..."

He whispered to me. I nodded in response.

------------------

Jk, it's not over yet. Get ready.