Paper

Paper is wonderful. 

You can draw, crumple it up, make it into shapes and splash vibrant colours across the surface and breath life into it. It's like a gift from the trees, the tree sacrifices it's body to create paper for everybody-artists, dreamers or writers. 

Thanks trees.

I shape my paper into airplanes, hang them from the ceiling with pieces of ribbon or string and watch as it idly moves when a breeze comes through. It's quite beautiful, sometimes I even decorate my paper planes with leaves or daisies. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

She uses the paper to write down her thoughts,

She uses the paper to shape her thoughts,

She uses the paper to express herself,

She uses the paper to write down beautiful,

Tragic words with no meaning,

But with so much depth,

It swallows the paper whole.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I wish paper could come alive. 

I would write down a character, whisper some words and watch it come alive in front of my eyes. That would be so beautiful. I also wish that my paper planes could grow a large size, so I could climb on it and soar through the skies. 

Wishful thinking. 

Paper is wonderful. Allows you to be limitless, powerful and provoke yourself by writing, drawing or whatever you use paper for. It could've been the heart of a tree, a branch of a tree, a fragment of it's older self. 

I found that strikingly amazing. Paper is wonderful. You can make paper planes, paper roses, paper  daisies, paper anything!

I wish I could make a person out of paper. 

Then I wouldn't be so lonely all the time. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fine day sir. My name is Paper, what is yours?"