Orange Streaks.

I love paints. 

A palette of colours, streaks splattered across a blank canvas, breathing life into a piece of paper. I especially love the colour orange. Orange was the colour of the sun, bright and majestic with powerful rays that could burn anything fragile. 

Orange Streaks. 

Perfect.

There are orange streaks on my white shirts, the blank canvases stacked up in a corner, orange inside tubes of paint. Orange splattered across my wooden tree house. Orange suns drawn on my wrists and hands and legs. 

Orange is the colour of happiness. Cheerful. Beautiful and bright. Some argue that yellow is, but yellow is like a washed out imitation of orange. 

That's what I think. 

Orange is beautiful and bright. The name of a fruit so juicy that it trickles down my throat, and releasing a sigh through my lips. 

.

.

.

.

The sun was her muse, 

Beautiful and majestic,

It's orange streaks of flames,

Reaching out to fill her canvas,

And breath life into her empty soul.

.

.

.

.

I wake up everyday to find a flood of sunglight. A gift from the orange sun. 

Some say it hurts when they stare at the sun. But it hurts merely because the sun is beautiful, and you have to sheild your eyes because of it's beautiful rays. But I can stare at the sun, unflinching, for hours upon hours and still not capture it's beauty. 

The sun is eternal. It will always give us light. 

It bathes the world and coats it with it's fine rays, dies every night to let the elusive moon to breath before appearing up the horizon again, greeting us with a smile. And it makes me smile as well. 

The sun can either give you light, or shadows. 

And because I'm such great friends with the sun-for she is my muse, after all-she gives me natural light. Tons of it, so I don't need to use my fairy lights anymore. I love the sun, because she's always there. She's always there by me, even when she vanishes as the first traces of night come in-she always there the next day. 

Unlike some people. 

I love the sun. And it loves me. 

.

.

.

.

"Hello, pleasure to meet you sir. My name is Orange Streaks"