"And who are you?"

"Don't worry about all that, just tell us what room she's in," Kharter told her as she got into her face.

The receptionist rolled her eyes and started typing at the computer.

"She's in room-"

"Family of Dominique Turner?"

A doctor questioned as they walked into the waiting room.

Kharter and I walked over to the doctor and he sighed.

"Ms. Turner suffered some damage to her brain when she overdosed and made contact with the ground. The overdose isn't my only concern, she's also expecting."

"Expecting?"

"Yes, she is not far along. The early stages of a fetus can be just as major as the later stages. We recommend her for a detox program for her problem."

"We'll consider it, thank you doctor," I gave him an uneasy smile before he walked away.

"How you feeling right now?"

Kharter asked as she came beside me.

"I'll be fine," I replied.

A man stormed in and he went up to the receptionist desk, asking for Dominique. I overhead him and walked his way.

"Aye, you looking for Dominique?"

I asked him and he looked away from the receptionist to me. He had this smirk on his face, like he knew something I didn't know.

"Yeah, I'm looking for Dominique."

"I didn't seem to catch your name."

"Well, that's because I never threw it."

"Oh, so you got jokes? I'm just trying to see who's looking for my fiance, that's all."

"Oh, so now you're her fiance? She wasn't saying that when she was hitting up my phone."

"What are you talking about?"

"Stupid does not look good on you," the man chuckled.

He had some height on me and he looked like he'll beat the hell out of someone that will cross him. I'm a little uneasy, but I wasn't going to show him that.

"Who you calling stupid?" I asked him with a more bass in my tone.

"The nigga to dumb to realize his fiancé is playing his ass," he chuckled.

I don't know what came over me, but I bomb rushed him and started throwing punches at his face. I had a few good hits in until he somehow got me on my back and he started to throw punches like crazy. I tried to defend his punches, but he wasn't giving up no time soon. Security was called and he was pulled off of me.

"Don't come near my fiancé ever again!"

I yelled at him as we were pulled seperate ways.

Kharter

It all happened so fast. Myles and the male stranger was going back and forth until Myles decided to bomb rush the guy. Myles was escorted outside by security and went outside with him.

"This is just crazy man," Myles sighed as he ran his hands down his face. I felt my pocket vibrating and it was a call from RaShad. I answered and a smile grew o my face.

"Hello?"

"Hello beautiful, how are you?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"I've been good, are you busy?"

I looked over at Myles, who seemed to be in his own little world.

"Nope, not at all. Wassup?"

"I wanted to just chill with you today, watch some movies and-"

"Netflix and Chill?"

"Yeah, minus the intercourse," he chuckled.

I laughed and I knew Myles was probably looking at me crazy.

"Sounds fun, I'll see you later."

"Alright, goodbye love."

"Bye " I giggled as my cheeks were hot from blushing.

I hung up the phone and Myles looked at me.

"Who was that?"

"RaShad."

He sucked his teeth and looked at the road.

"What's your problem?"

"My problem?"

"Yes, your problem. I bring up RaShad and you just catch an attitude like you don't accept him talking to him or something."

"That's because-"

"Because of what Myles?"

"I'm in love with you Kharter!"

"What?"

"Yes Kharter, I don't love Dominique. I mean I did at one point, but you came around and changed my whole view on everything."

"Myles, my cousin is your pregnant fiance who is an addict. Me being the mix will just add more drama."

"I can't help who I love and I love you."

"Myles, please just stop-"

"Loving you? That's impossible."

He turned around and walked away. Leaving me in front of the hospital alone with my thoughts.

(Kharter,Myles , Rico, and Dominique in MM)