Chapter One

Shawn groaned as soon as he got off the phone with Cory, shoving his outdated phone in his back pocket and walking over to the key rack, grabbing his own car keys off of it as someone's arms wrapped around his torso and hugged him from behind.

"You know, you really should get a new phone," the voice of his beautiful fiancée told him, and Shawn turned around in her embrace.

"I will get a new phone as soon as this one stops working," he reminded her, and she sighed.

"You're lucky I love you," the blonde smiled up at him, and he returned the smile of course.

"That I am," he smiled, leaning down and resting his forehead against her own and just kind of standing there, enjoying the moment.

"I love you, Katy," Shawn whispered in her ear, and she smiled.

"And I love you, Shawn."

"As much as I would love to just stand around all day with you and stare at that beautiful face of yours, I have to go fill in for the janitor at the high school," Shawn sighed, running a hand through his dark brown hair. She nodded and smiled that pearly white smile of hers, her blonde curls partially covering her face.

"I understand."

"Anyways, I better get going before lunch ends. Love you."

"Love you too," Katy smiled, kissing his cheek quickly as he walked out before shutting the door behind him, sighing and walking back over to the sink.

After all, the dishes weren't going to clean themselves.

L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L&M&L

"Yes, you have to," Cory told Shawn, and Shawn groaned yet again.

"But I don't wanna," he whined in a childish voice, but Cory wasn't having it.

"Too bad so sad. Our regular janitor has to do this every day, you only have to do this for one day. I'm sure you'll survive," Cory mumbled, writing down the words 'Belgium 1831' on the chalkboard.

"But that's disgusting! I mean, I have to clean up kids puke just because they ate too much junk food? That's not fair!" Shawn countered, obviously not ecstatic that he was going to be the one who had to clean up the puke by the boys bathroom.

"Life isn't fair. Now go clean up that puke before I fire you."

"First of all, you can't fire me from a job that I'm not even qualified to do, and secondly, do you really think I want to be a substitute janitor? No."

But, despite his strong dislike toward any liquids that came from the human body that didn't end up in toilets, he made his way to the janitors closet to get the cleaning supplies for the puke that was reportedly by the B Hall boys bathroom, whatever that meant. He was honestly completely lost on where to go, so he let out a sigh of relief when he finally saw a sign on a door that read 'Janitor'.

He was about to walk in when he heard two all too familiar voices belonging to none other than his step daughter and her former flame, Mr. Lucas Friar. Just the thought of their previous relationship made his blood boil, and the fact that they were in a janitors closet together while the rest of the school was having class was not helping his mood. He was going to burst in and start yelling at them, but he decided to eavesdrop a bit just to get a good understanding of the situation before he bursted in there looking like an overprotective lunatic.