twenty-five

Phoenix's POV

"Phee! Get your ass up!" My mom yelled.

"What ass?" I yelled back.

"True, your ass is like a pancake." She teased me back.

Nice way to wake up I say. I slowly got up out of bed. Ew, 6:00 AM.

I'm still worried about my grades. Christmas is soon and I don't want to be worried over break, I wanna give all my attention to my family... And Beau. Speaking of this Bitch, how the hell does he get good grades? I mean he has anxiety, but doesn't that usually alter school ability? I wouldn't know I guess. But I just can't do anything in school. I'm smart, it's just, I'm slow I guess? And when people go too fast I miss things and sometimes I just forget. And then I space out, I don't know why. I just want to make my parents proud. I'm not exactly a star child. I've done some bad things in my past that I regret doing.

I used to go to a lot of parties, like drinking ones. I would get drunk and do stupid shit. Let's just say, I may or may not have lost my virginity to a random girl. I was being stupid, I mean I still do stupid things but I least I don't drink too much before I do them.

I feel like there's a lot of pressure on me. Not to mention Beau. I really want to make him happy, and the whole baby idea is kind of nice. I've always taken care of him, so I guess I'm used to it. But does he want me to buy him toys? Like kids ones? I don't know. He said he likes to wet himself, so maybe he likes diapers. And his thumb, that god damn thumb sucking is going to ruin his teeth, guess I gotta teach him a lesson on that.

"Phee! Are you dressed?" My mom shouts.

Shit! I've been just standing around thinking. What the fuck?

"Almost!" I shout back.

I quickly get ready and head out to my car. Beau is already standing outside of it waiting for me. God damn it, he's wearing black skinny jeans, a tan sweater that is way too big for him, black converse, and a green leaf flower crown. He's so pretty. I like that.

"Phee? Are we going to school or having a staring contest?"

"Well I could stare at you all day in that outfit sooooo." I smile at him and get in the car.

"Do you really think I'm cute today?" He said while buckling in.

"You're cute everyday babe." I lean over and give him a long soft kiss on the cheek. It was like he was nuzzling in to my touch. I pull away and say; "hey, if anyone teases you, just text me and I'll meet you where ever you are, okay?"

"Okay." Beau frowns a bit.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, I don't want to be a burden to you."

I stop the car immediately and pull over.

I grabbed his cheeks and pulled his face against my forehead.

"You will never EVER be a burden to me. I love you, okay."

"I love you too daddy." He nuzzled closer to me. I gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. Our lips molded together perfectly.

I pulled away and held his hand in my free one. And then we were on our way to school.