Story info

Just to be clear: This is a sequel to the story wrong number. We (Madz, Diana, and Merri) advise that you read that story first. Of course you don't need to, you may or may not be able to catch on.

This story is the second collaboration we have done (the first was wrong number) so yes, there are three authors (listed above).

If you have read wrong number but you don't want to read the sequel, let me persuade you: this shit is gonna be so fucking cute and smutty. It's definitely worth the read, trust me. But I'm gonna stop here because I don't wanna spoil too much!

Also, side note: in this story when beau talks to his dad's he calls them this; daddy= Harry and Dad= Louis
***WARNINGS*** If you don't like swearing, leave. If you don't like smut, leave. And if there are any triggering moments in the story we will put a warning before a chapter and if you want to know what happens just ask us to sum up the main points. These triggers might include, self harm, suicide, rape, abuse, family issues, accidents (maybe, let me know where you guys stand on that one), mental disorders, and anything you guys want me to put here just in case they are used. Please comment!

Anyways, thank you for starting this book! Enjoy!