Chapter 8♥

-Kylie-

It was only the second day of our one week of camping and let me tell you I just wanted to be with my warm bed at home.

I miss you beautiful :(

Anyway, our first day on Ashton's uncle's camping range was what you can say awkward between Ashton and I.

From the time he had clearly shouted at me I had not forgiven him. Call me pathetic but he had no right doing when I was the one trying to help him.

Stupid Boy.

Hunter was also being so sweet to me. Offering to carry my luggage whenever possible, Throwing random compliments each and every way and I was loving the torture I was probably causing Ashton.

Since my attention has not been on him for the time being he is a bit grouchy.

Ha.. bitch.

Today we'll be going hiking and I couldn't be more irritated.

I hate hiking!

"Okay guys, today the hiking will be a lil' different today cuz we'll be splitting into teams" Ashton says. "So there is 2 each  1. Mack and Evan 2. Terrah and Hunter 3. Chris and Noah  4. Hunter and Zoey and Blondie you're with me" he says and smirks.

Ashton Woods you pig!

"Since there are 5 trails to the top, whoever wins gets $20 from each team which in turn leads to $100 being split 50/50" he continues.

We all seem exited for the run.

So we all start at our place and at the go we all run in different directions to get to the top.

"So Blondie, you're not going to talk to me still? Ash asked.

Silence from me.

"Blondie please talk to me or else I'll have to cry" he teased.

Earning an eye roll from me.

"Blondie!" He must've repeated from the hundredth time.

I just stayed quiet. He wasn't getting an answer out of me yet.

You're not that good Ashton Woods.

I was then pushed up against a tree.

"Ashton what-"

"Please Blondie don't go mute on me I can't take it"

Maybe it was the way his green eyes spoke hurt to me or because I realized I was indeed being a bitch but either way I nodded.

"I'm sorry Blondie, I shouldn't have shouted at you but that night I wasn't... good" he says staring into my blue eyes intensely. "But please don't stop talking to me because of that"

"Ashton, we're friends you should feel comfortable talking to me about the complicated stuff and though I don't know you that long I know a lot about you and I can tell it's visa versa. Please don't keep things to yourself it's not good." I say.

He suddenly hugs me.

I smile.

We're good now.

Oh shit the race! I want that $100 bucks!

"Ash, the race!" I say.

He grins, grabs my hand and we start running again.

I smile down at my hand.

Oh Ashton Woods, what are you doing to me?

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Turns out Hunter & Zoey won.

Lucky bitches.

We came second though!

and let me tell you Hunter was none  too happy seeing me and Ashton holding hands.

What's his problem?

Boys these days, Smh.

Ashton wanted to talk to me after everyone went to bed. I guess he wanted to explain why he behaved so rudely to me.

Finally, I hated seeing him  so upset.

At 9 we started the campfire.  I was between Mack and Ash eating smores.

My second love. my first love is Roasted Fish...

That thing's all kinds a' deliciousness.

~*~*~*~

It was finally Midnight and everyone was asleep except for y'know  Woods & I.

He took my hand into his and started walking to who knows where but I decided not to question knowing he was probably not comfortable right now.

He then turned around and covered my eyes.

"Ash what-"

"Shhh" He says.

He started walking again and after a while took his hand from my eyes.

Although it was still night time I could still see the wild flowers lightening the path to a waterfall that glistened because of the Moon's light and a blanket awaiting us.

I smiled up at Ash but his face was emotionless.

He took my hand in his once more and laid us both down on the blanket.

After an awkward amount of silence Ashton decided to speak.

"The night I wasn't home till late, I went to visit my childhood best friend at  the mental asylum"

My head snapped to meet his eyes.

"Her name's Stephanie, she was also my girlfriend" He smiled slightly probably because of a memory.

I felt the familiar pang in my heart. Oh Ashton, I don't wanna feel this.

"Anyway I found out that day she had gotten worse and started to cut herself, she had been in there since her dad died 2 years ago" He recalled sadly. "I reacted that way to you because I don't want you to feel sympathy for me cuz I've been getting those ever since and It only made me feel worse so I don't tell anyone"

I get it. Bringing it up just made him remember and make him feel worse. I feel so bad for him and his ex- girlfriend who he probably was still hung up on.

Pang.

Stop it heart!

"I get it Ashton" His eyes met mine once again. "I kind of overreacted as well"

As I sat up he rested his head on my lap.

"Thank you understanding Blondie" he says.

"Of course" I says while rubbing his hair.

After a while I know he's sleeping. I place a kiss on his  forehead.

Alot  of things went down today but at the end of it I realized one thing.

I was falling for Ashton Woods.

~End of Chapter~