Chapter 6♥

-Kylie-

I woke up  in a dark room with my head pounding. It felt as if the world's fattest man was sittng on my head.

A light suddenly flickered on and I hissed.

"Oh honey, you're awake?" the nurse asked.

I nodded slowly, squinting, still adjusting to bright light of the nurse's office.

When I finally adjusted to the light, the nurse gave me a glass of water which I desperately needed. Man my throat was so dry it made the Sahara look bad.

"What happened?" I asked after gulping down the glass of water.

"After you hit up in Hunter earlier today, you fainted" she says.  "Did you have any breakfast?"

"No Maam, I didn't want to be late so I skipped it" I answered.

After a long lecture about breakfast being important and blah, blah,blah! I left the nurse's office to go to lunch.

I missed 3 periods! and on top of everything I.Was.Late!.

Well there's a first time for everything.

~*~*~*~*~

When I got to lunch my friends' eyes snapped to me. Hunter was the first to get to my side and snaked an arm around my arm. Ashton had a huge scowl on his face.

What's his deal? He almost looks-

"Are  you okay?" Hunter whispered, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, thanks" I whispered back smiling.

Mack went away to buy my lunch. I sat across from Ashton who still had a scowl on his face mainly directed to Hunter.

What the?

I gently nudged his foot under the table. His eyes snapped to mine and he no longer had a scowl.

'Are you okay?' I mouthed to him.

'I am now' he mouthed back smiling.

Not Smirking.

Smiling.

I blushed slightly and turned my face away. He chuckled slightly.

I looked to the corner of my eye seeing Hunter looking at both of us with an unreadable expression

Oh well.

"So guys" Hunter started when everyone was back at the table. "Woods & I have decided that since Spring Break is only a week away, we'd all go camping. His uncle owns A camping range so we could go for free"

Everybody seemed estatic about going.

Well everyone except me.

I hated going camping.

The Mosquitos.

The Dark.

Not to mention..

The Bears....

"I-I can't go" I say.

"Why not?" Hunter asked.

"Camping Phobia" Mack pointed out.

"Ah, but I'll be there, they guys'll be there, did I mention I'll be there" Ashton winked.

"That's the problem, you'll be there" I smiled glumly.

I specifically heard he mumbled 'Bitch'

Hunter laughed.

"I guess I could suck it up though and have fun with my friends" I grinned.

"Then I guess it's settled" Mack says. "We're going on a trip on our favourite rocket ship zooming through the sky LITTLE EINSTEINS!!!!!" she sings loudly skipping off.

"You have one hell of a girlfriend!" Terrah laughed.

"Tell me about it!" Evan laughed with her.

*~*~*

-End of Chapter-

~DanniB~