Chapter 5 ♥

-Kylie-

My face is currently being squished by the biggest dumbass on this planet. He thought it'd be funny and see how my cheeks would look like that.

"Seriously Ashton?" I asked between his squishes

"Awwh look at you cheeks and I do mean your face cheeks, not your ass cheeks unless... You want me squeezing them" He winked.

"Eww" I gave him a disgusted look.

"Come on babe, you know you want meh" He smirked.

"Of course Ash I want you-"

"Really?!" He flashed an exited look.

"Of course I want you.. to leave me alone" I smirked

He glared and said in a baby voice "You know, you don't have to be so mean all the time"

"Awwh! Sorry baby, unfortunately, I do" I grinned.

"Bitch!" He said.

"Ass" I said.

"Soo Blondie.." He smirked.

Ohh what does he want now?

"What Woods?" I said irritated.

"Got any single friends?" He winked.

"No I don't think any would be interested in a narcissistic ass like you" I spat.

"Whoo Blondie, jealous much?" He said with that stupid smirk still plastered on his face.

"I'm not jealous" I spat again.

"Anyway, It wasn't for me anyway, I don't date-"

I scoffed at that.

"It was for my best friend Hunter"

I know Hunter, He isn't much of an ass like his best friend Ugh! Well anyway yeah overall he's a nice guy so I don't know what the hell he's doing with Woods!

"I guess I could try setting him up" I contemplated.

"Great, thanks Blondie!" He snatched a quick kiss of my cheek before scampering away.

"ASHTON!"

"Love you too Blondie!" he snickered.

I couldn't help but smile and touch my cheek, but quickly recomposed myself.

I won't Fall for the Bad Boy

Never Again.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~**~**~*~**~**~**~**~*~***~*~*~

It was Monday again and Ashton left me..

On Purpose!

That F.......

I'd rather not say the word..

Anyway I was 15 minutes away from school and I was running like my life depended on it. I've never been late or Absent in my LIFE!

On my way I hit up in someone and fell to the ground with my head pounding!

"Oh my gosh, Are you okay?" A guy asked and I realized it was Hunter.

"Yeah I'm fine. Gotta Fly!" I say hurrying to get to class but still dizzy.

"Blondie! Are you okay?" Ashton says snaking an arm around my waist to steady me.

"Yeah I'm fi..." That was the last thing I heard from myself until I blacked out.

~Sorry about the short chapter people I'll update tomorrow hopefully.~