New York City

Chapter 17:

"Does this have a bathroom?" Adaline asked, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes, Just go down and make a left." Landon points behind him before he continued to type away on his computer.

Adaline touches his shoulder. "Thank you." She praises him as if he told her good news and she scurries off to the bathroom.

Not paying attention anymore I turn my head back to the window looking at how high we are in the sky.

"Wow." I say in amazement, looking to the clouds and how the scenery looked. The sky looked like a color book: orange, red, yellow and purple mixed together.

"What?" Landon asked me pulling me out of my daze.

"Just looking." I pointed out to the sky. "It's beautiful." He glanced out to see what I was looking at before he agreed.

"Yeah.." He turned his attention back to his work.

"Anything I can help you with?" I got up from my sit to go behind his chair, seeing what he was up to.

"Uh.." He fidgeted before he started closing taps. "Not at the moment no." He started writing out an email to someone.

"Were you looking at something naughty?" I joked, seeing his ears turn a light shade of pink.

"What? No." He seemed flabbergasted that I even asked him that question.

"I'm just kidding." I laughed before patting his shoulder. "You don't always have to be serious."

"I'm not." And walking back around him, I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm not." He tried to convince me.

"See like right now, you don't have to convince me." I shrugged before sitting back down. "It's just in your personality." He looked struck that I was telling him the truth about himself. He cleared his throat before continuing what he was doing, and at his facial expression I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm glad I can amuse you." He grumbled and seeing a little mini fridge in the corner I made it my mission to see what was in it. "I-I was kidding, where are you going?"

"Um to get some water?" There wasn't any more to do on this plane, he was stuck with me for another five hours. Humming to myself, I bent down to open it and sure enough it was stacked with different drinks. Standing up straight after retrieving my drink I made a "ompf" like noise when I turned to see him.

"Um Landon?" I asked after tapping on the side of the plastic. "Did you want one?" I held it out in between us but he moved the drink away from in between us.

His minty breath, fanned my face, taking my breath away. "Um..." I mumble, not sure what was happening with him.

He craned his neck down before his hand shot up to my chin to tilt my head to the side. My chest heaved up and down as I waited for what was to come next. "You're not going to bite me are you?"

I could feel his chest rumble against mine. "Not unless you want me to."

"Please do." My subconscious thought.

"I um.." He started to pull away and to both of our surprise my left hand gripped his T-shirt making him stay. "Don't." It was a mere whisper and there was a faint smile on his face when I looked up at him.

"What do you want Embre?" What did I want? He was the one that came over to me. "Just say it."

Say what? That I want you to kiss me and maybe I can join the mile high club?- what a way to lose my virginity.