Cold [Chapter 41]

JiYong's P.O.V

Jealousy won't get you anywhere. Jealousy won't get you anywhere. Jealousy won't get you anywhere... Her voice ran through my head over and over, never stopping. Why did I have to get so protective? I should just talk to Taeyong...tomorrow.

I layed down on my side of the bed, and put my left arm out beside me out of habit. I wanted to wrap that arm around her waist like I do every night, feeling her warmth against me. But there would be nobody sleeping on my chest tonight. I never noticed how much I was used to the smell of her perfume, which still lingered in the bedroom. I looked to my left, eyes filling with tears, wishing she would once again fill the empty space beside me. I reached for the shirt she always wore to bed, the one I gave her on our first date. I could smell her vanilla scent on it. Oh how I missed her. Only a few hours she wasn't here.

Finally, with no chance of sleep, I got up out of bed and walked downstairs. I took the half-empty bottle of wine and poured some into a glass. I hadn't opened the bottle since the time we broke up. Why do I do this? Because.. I can't live without her. AC..come back! A tear ran down my cheek as I threw the glass of wine at the wall. I gulped the bottle of expensive wine and threw that at wall too. It smashed into millions of pieces, like my heart whenever we fight. I was so angry at myself, I screamed,"Why?!" A plate flew at the wall. A bottle of beer reached my hand. Then another.
"WHY?!" Another inexpensive thing travelled through the air.
My knees hit the ground, hair falling in front of my face. I took another bottle of beer and drank that fast, at the alcohol's mercy. Intoxicated, I picked up a shard of broken plate, smashing the beer bottle.
"Jealousy.." I growled, positioning the sharp plate shard at my wrist, "Jealousy won't get me anywhere."
I raised my arm high, preparing, the shard already piercing my hand I was holding it so tight.
"JiYong," AC's voice entered my head.
"Darling?" I called into the night, looking around. But she wasn't there
"Stop it," I heard.
"I can't," the sharp edge touching my skin.
"JiYong," her voice spoke to me.
"Yes?" I cried, cutting into my flesh a little, in a trance.
"I love you," the words ran through my mind, beautiful words. The plate dropped from my hand and I burst into tears. I fell to my side, crying on the cold floor.
"It's so cold without you.." I sobbed, sleep reaching me.