Practice Practice Practice [Chapter 3]

It was sunday. Today would be the last day of practices before we left for China. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

Tae and I were sitting with our backs to the mirror talking, waiting for the others. She had become my best friend over the past few days. She was really sweet and we could talk about anything for hours and hours.
"So.. Anyone of the 5 boys that you like?" Tae elbowed me, winking.
"Mark? No, he's perfect for you. Taeyong? He's too goofy. I'm pretty sure Jackie's scared of me. Dae? Just, no. And Jin-son? He's just not my type," I answered.
"But you do like someone," she stared at me, "I can see it in your eyes."
I hesitated,"Yeah, I do like someone, but it's not important."
She elbowed me again and said,"I want to know. I promise I won't tell."
I sighed and was about to reply when Dae, Mark and Taeyong walked in. Tae diverted her attention to Mark, who picked her up and hugged her. Taeyong looked at me.
"You want a hug too?" He smirked at me. I giggled and pushed him away as I stood.
"Not from you, goof!" I giggled. Taeyong pulled me into a bear hug anyway.

It was about 2:00 in the afternoon and we were practicing "One of a Kind" when JiYong's manager came in.
"I need you to come sign stuff," he said and led JiYong out the door. I stopped and stared at the door. I started thinking about JiYong. The others stopped and stared at me.
"Is there something going on between you and GD?" Mark asked me. I snapped out of my trance.
"Of course not. I just forgot the choreography for a second," I scratched my head nervously,"Probably just the stress we're under." Dae nodded and the others agreed.

That day, we went to The Silver Dragon to eat without JiYong, since he was busy. I had to admit I missed him. He talked to me a lot at the table and I always stole his noodles. But I still had fun I guess. Taeyong was putting his chopsticks up his nose, making everyone else laugh at him. Jin-son laughed so hard water came out his nose.

Jackie finally spoke and said,"So, let's actually get to know each other, how about we go around the table and everyone says something about themselves?" We all nodded and he started.
"Well, I'm actually from China, but I moved here when I was 8. I started dancing at about that age too, I think. I also love tea, for some reason. And I find AC intimidating, even though she's a very nice person," Jackie said and we giggled. I raised my hand as if I was going to hit him, and he leaned back so far he fell off his chair. I laughed and helped him back up. Dae was next.
"Uhm, I was born here in Seoul, and I started dancing when I was 10, because my mother signed me up for hip hop and ballet. Over the years, I fell in love with dance. And I think all of you will be good friends of mine. Also, I like turtles," Dae told us and then giggled.
"I'm Korean, but I was born in America, my parents decided to move back when I was 5. I started dance at 12 officially, even though I always liked it. And, uhh, I hate you guys," Taeyong winked at us and we laughed again. He moved his hair out of his eye.
"Hmm, well, I'm from Canada actually and I moved here to Seoul just a few months ago. I've been dancing since I was 4. To be honest, I was nervous coming here, and I was scared that you guys wouldn't like me, cause I'm not Korean or Chinese," I said to them and then added, "But you guys are amazing." They all smiled and Tae hugged my arm. I patted her head.
"I was born on a plane to Korea, so I can't exactly say where I was born. I've been dancing for 6 years. I know a little bit of martial arts, like Mark. And you guys are weird, but we make a good team," Jin-son giggled and ran his had through his orange hair.
"I was born here. I've been dancing for years. I think that you guys have all made my life better in some sort of way, since I never thought dancers were this interesting. I almost didn't take the job, cause I thought you guys would be boring," Mark smiled and put his arm around Tae.
"I moved here from China also, last year. I thought I wouldn't fit in, but I feel at home with all of you. Oh and, I've been dancing for 10 years," Tae blushed and cradled her head into Mark's shoulder.

As Tae and I walked to our homes that afternoon, she stopped me as I was about to turn the opposite way she was going.
"Let's share an apartment!" Her eyes glittered with ecxitment.
"You're serious?!" I asked, a smile spreading across my face.
"Yeah! We both want to save money and your apartment is big enough for two. I'm also lonely... So why not?!!" She squealed and started jumping. I jumped around with her. A few people stared at us because we were being weird.
"Okay! When can you move in?" I yelled and she yelled in reply, "Today?!" I nodded as I jumped and we squealed for a bit and then ran to her apartment.

Tae and I spent the rest of the night moving her stuff (which wasn't that much) to my apartment. Tae was carrying the last box over to my apartment when we walked past The Silver Dragon. We were taking a different route since we talked so much, we missed the turn to my place so we had to circle around. Walking past the restaurant, I saw someone familiar. I'm guessing you know who. Tae saw me stare and said,"Go say hi. I'll be upstairs unpacking."
"Are you sure? Are you okay carrying that?" I asked her. She nodded and nudged me closer to the door.
"Just, GO!" She yelled in my ear and then walked upstairs casually. I rubbed my ear and opened the door to the restaurant.

JiYong was sitting at his table alone, eating a bowl of noodles. I walked over and sat in front of him.
"Hi," I smirked. He jumped and dropped his chopsticks.
"You scared me, but, hi," he giggled. His eyes glistened once again. I liked his eyes. A lot. My mother always said a person's eyes were the key to their soul, and I believed this, somewhat.
"Me and Tae were just bringing her stuff to my apartment and I saw you here. So I came to say hi," I said as I took a pair of chopsticks and took some of his noodles.
"Why are you guys taking her stuff to her apartment?" He asked, not noticing the decrease in the amount of noodles left in his bowl.
"She's moving in, kind of a on-the-spot decision was made," I told him as I took some more noodles.
"HeY!" He laughed, finally noticing. I went for more noodles but he slapped my hand playfully and we began to laugh. An old woman walked stopped at our table and smiled.
"You two make a wonderful couple," she said. I began to protest but JiYong put a hand in front of my mouth. His hand was soft.
"Thank you," he smiled.
"This foreign girl is beautiful, you should marry her," she smiled again and walked away. JiYong nodded and bowed to her. He wouldn't take his hand off my mouth, so I bit it. He jumped and held his hand in pain.
"W-why?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. JiYong shrugged his shoulders, "Thought it would be fun."
"Fun?!"
"Fun,"
"You are very mysterious," I stared at him, tilting my head. He tilted his head also.
"As are you, my foreign princess," he smirked as he finshed his noodles and walked out the door. I sat back in my chair, bewildered. Foreign princess?