Tae [Chapter 28]

I woke up in my apartment the next morning. Tae wasn't beside me. Weird, she doesn't usually wake up before I do. I shrugged and made my way to the bathroom. When I opened the door, Tae was sitting on the floor, crying softly. I sat down beside her.
"How am I going to do this? I'm less then a month into pregnancy, and I've already had enough! Plus, what if Mark doesn't want it? What if he leaves me?" Tae sobbed.
"He won't leave you," I hugged her.
"How do you know?" She asked, looking up at me.
"Because he loves you. You just have to tell him," I said.
"Are you sure?" Tae hesitated.
"Yes, I'm sure," I smiled.
We got up together and I led her to the kitchen. I made her some breakfast.

"Mark will be coming to get me soon, we're going on a date. I think I'm going to tell him then," Tae said in between bites of her food. Just then the doorbell rang. I opened it. Two handsome boys were leaning against the door frame, JiYong and Mark. Tae's face lit up and she ran to Mark. They kissed and Mark put his arm around her.
"I'll bring her back before midnight," Mark joked. I waved at them and shut the door.

"I want you to meet my parents," I told JiYong.
"What, really?" He asked, surprised. I nodded.
"I want you to meet mine too," he said.
"When?" I asked.
"Not now, that's for sure," he smirked and lifted me onto the counter.
"Oh? You're in that kind of mood," I winked and lifted his shirt, exposing his well-defined abs.
"I'm always in that mood," JiYong said, kissing my thighs.