Chapter 2:First Day Of Class Part 2

Ron's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and knock three times at the door before I opened it.I saw Aaron sitting in the last row.Wait,what is he doing here?Gramps said Aaron is in Class 5 Section-Fidelity.

I look around and saw 12 persons including me.I choose to sit beside the window at the last row.Aaron is just beside me.Our teacher is not here yet.Then,a tall girl with shoulder-length black hair and dark brown eyes entered our room.She is wearing a gray jacket,black jeans,and white converse.She look around,probably finding a seat.Then,she sit in front of me.

Then,a tall man who is probably in his 40s entered our room.Maybe he's our teacher.He went in front and he said," Okay,class.For now Class 5 Section-Fidelity and Class 6 Section-Purity is fuse because Class 5 Section-Fidelity's room is unprepared.And By the way I'm Raul Peters.Class 6 Section-Purity's adviser and their teacher in Controlling and Using Powers.And please introduce yourselves one by one.First row to last row"

Then,a boy with white skin but has average-height and black spiky hair (I'm taller than him haha!)stand up."Hey,guys!I'm Andy Carlo Dylan Travon,17 years old.That's all Thank you"he said and throw flying kisses and sat down.

Miss Univerese,dude?

An average-height beautiful girl with dark brown hair and tan skin stood up after Andy sat down."Hi!I'm Chrishelle Michaela(Mi-Ka-E-La) Vanguard.17 years old!"she said and sat down.

A short cute girl with red straight hair and violet highlights stood up after Chrishelle sat down.Wait,why there is a kid here?!Maybe she's lost or maybe not."Hi!I'm Ashley Marie Agatha Evans!17 years old!"she said and sat down.

I almost fell in my chair.Wait,what?!She's 17?!Tss.I see that the saying 'Don't judge people by their looks' is true.An average-height boy with spiky dark brown hair almost black stood up after Ashley sat."Hi.I'm Elmer Kiko Collins.19 years old"he said and sat down.

So,he's the oldest here?!Tss.Don't judge people by their looks.Then an average-height boy with spiky brown hair stood up after Elmer sat."Hi,guys.I'm Oliver James Lewis.17 years old"he said and sat down.

After he sat down an average-height chubby boy with dark brown hair stood up."Hi,everyone!I'm Chester Kurt Alonzo.17 years old!"he said and sat down.

Most of us here are probably 17.After he sat down a tall boy with spiky light brown hair and tan skin stood up."Hi.I'm Niño Daryl Lockwood.18 years old"he said and sat down.

After he sat down,a short boy with spiky black hair and red highlights stood up."Hi!Hello!I'm Cedric Eric Smith.17 years old"he said and sat down.

After he sat down,a boy with average height and spiky light blond hair stood up."Yo!Hi!Hello!I'm Clayton June Edwards,20 I mean 17 years old hehe"he said and sat down

Weird.And he has a small wound in his lip.After he sat down,Aaron stood up.

"..."-Aaron

"What's your name?"-Sir Raul

"..."-Aaron

Is he shy or something?Don't he know his name?

"Pfft.Haha"

"Hahahahaha"

"Hahaha.Pfft"

I look at Ashley,Chrishelle,and Andy who are laughing silently but I can hear them.You're wondering why I can hear them?Cause I'm a dragon slayer.What kind of dragon slayer?Secret.You will find out soon.

I hit Aaron softly and said,"Bro!Say your name!Don't you know your name?"

"..."

"Tss.By the way his name is Aaron James Dagger Infinity,my younger brother.He's 17 years old"I said,and I let him sit down.What's wrong with him?!