Star Wars The Force Awakens SPOILER review

***SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS***

Damn people, we finally have Star Wars VII. And can I saw it brought tears to my eyes. Seeing Han Solo and Chewbacca on the big screen again was amazing. I had so much fun with this movie.

The plot is basically everyone trying to find Luke Skywalker. Luke has gone into hiding because Kylo Ren, who was once his apprentice, slaughtered everyone Luke was training to become a Jedi.

Kylo Ren who in fact is Ben Solo, was an awesome villain. When he killed Han Solo, that brought tears to my eyes. Seeing Chewbacca's and Leia's reactions made the scene more emotional. Harrison Ford put up a great performance for Han Solo. As for Kylo Ren, you can see that he's a ruthless villain. When he struck Max Von Sydow's character down at the beginning, you could tell that Kylo was going to be awesome. He's angry, ruthless, and would really do anything Snoke tells him to do.

Rey, now Rey may probably be my favorite character. When I found out she was Force sensitive I was excited to see what would happen to her. The part when she was able to use the Force and steal Luke and Anakin's Lightsaber also got me teary eyed. She starts off on the junk yard of Jakku, and may I mention that she is a badass, and then becomes Force sensitive and kicks Kylo Ren's ass and becomes even more badass. As for who her parents are, I think that she's Luke Skywalker's daughter and/or Ben Kenobi's granddaughter. Tell me who you think her parents are in the comment section.

Finn, now they mislead us with Finn. We all thought he'd be the Jedi but it turns out that's Rey. Finn was likable but was put in a coma at the end of the movie by Kylo Ren.

Maz Kanata might be the new Yoda. She seemed like a Yoda type character when she told Rey about the Force. I really hope she didn't die in the Imperial attack. I really doubt that she died but there's a possibility.

Poe and BB 8 were awesome characters. BB 8 has a fraction of a map that leads to Luke Skywalker that he has to get back the Resistance, the new Rebels. R2 D2 has the rest of the map. Poe, was barely in the movie. But he was likable, in fact I'd hang out with him. When he was captured by Kylo Ren, he was still able to tell jokes.

Captain Phasma doesn't do anything. General Hux has a punchable face. Snoke, now we don't really know who Snoke is. I think he's Darth Plagueis. Tell me who you think he is in the comment section!

A third of the way into the movie, when Rey and Finn were trying escape from Jakku, Rey called a certain ship a piece of junk. I knew right away it was the Millennium Falcon. That was hilarious.

The humor was on point. There was a scene when Han, Finn, and Chewy were infiltrating Starkiller base. Finn says "We could use the Force." And Han replies, "That's not how the Force works." I thought that was hilarious.

The final Lightsaber battle between Rey and Finn vs Kylo Ren was an awesome duel. You see Finn getting whacked in the back with a lightsaber by Kylo, which puts him in a coma. Then Rey uses the Skywalker Lightsaber and beats Kylo Ren down. Amazing scene.

The final scene when Rey meets Luke Skywalker was amazing. You see Rey put the Luke's old Lightsaber out in front of him. Luke stares at Rey looking like he was thankful for it. Awesome scene.

I had one problem which was that the movie kinda sidelined important characters. Characters like Poe, C3PO, Admiral Ackbar, and Leia were sidelined a bit. It wasn't a big deal though.

That's really all I have for my SPOILER REVIEW. In the comment section, go crazy with Spoilers. But only in this chapter only. What did you all think of the movie? As you can see I thought it was amazing as you have read.