Batman vs Superman

This is a debate that'll probably be a debate forever. Now many of you should know that Batman is my 3rd favorite superhero with Superman being my 8th. But I do admit that Superman is the greatest and most important hero of all time. But this isn't about my opinions, it's about who would win in a Death Battle and a Comic Battle.

In a death battle, the answer is straightforward. It's Superman. No matter what your argument is, Superman would certainly win in a Death Battle. Batman may have his Kryptonite and all these plans but none of these plans can beat Superman if emotions were aside and if they were both at their full power. Superman can travel on a normal day, approximately 8 million times the speed of light. Batman wouldn't be able to see Superman's attacks at all.

Now let's say Batman did see Superman coming. Superman has lifted a book that had the same weight of 5000 Multiverses, every book that was ever written, and the knowledge of 5000 Monitors. Now, Shazam was helping but this Shazam was the Shazam from Earth 5. This Shazam isn't as powerful as his Earth 0 counterpart is. Really Shazam didn't have to be there. Superman has also lifted all of Eternity with the help of Wonder Woman. Half Eternity of Eternity is sill eternity. Again really Wonder Woman didn't have to be there.

I know Batman has all these gadgets and such but these gadgets still aren't enough to put down Superman. Superman has survived an attack that had the power of hundreds of supernovas coming at him at once. Batman simply doesn't have enough firepower for this kind of threat. Again Batman may have Kryptonite and Magic but it still wouldn't be enough to even slow down Superman because he's too fast and too strong. Batman himself stated that Superman would demolish him if he had no emotion and if Superman went full out on him.

In a comic battle however, Batman would most likely be the one to come out on top. Writers tend to be biased towards Batman. And like I said Batman has stated Superman would demolish him if he had no emotion and if Superman went full out on him. But here's the thing Superman does have emotion. He does have heart. That's what makes his character awesome. Superman holding back is always what got him to lose a battle especially against Batman and Lex Luthor. The only reason why Lex Luthor is still alive is because Superman holds back.

"If I wanted it, you'd be dead already." Is a quote stated by Henry Cavill when he plays Superman in BvS. This statement is true. If Superman wanted it, Batman would be dead. But they're friends, when they fight, Superman holds back.

Superman in the comics has held back when he fights Batman like in "Dark Knight Returns" and "Hush." It has been proven that he holds back in the comics. It's what helps Batman win. It's why Batman will always win in a comic battle.