Banged Up and Dog Requests

Start from the beginning

"Yah, just a little." She said, kissing my nose.

"You look like robo cop." I told her, and she smiled.

"I've never seen that movie." She said, walking inside. I closed the door behind me, smiling at her.

"It's alright." I said, as she looked around the apartment.

"Kel. What the hell happened here?" She asked, looking at me.

"Well-when I um-found out about Paris. I kind of-lost it." I told her.

"Think we can fix it?" She asked, smiling at one of the pictures.

"I don't know. Maybe I can after the new season starts up." I explained.

"Am I allowed to help?" She asked, pushing herself up to sit on top of the counter top. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You'll be in Paris, Em." I told her, walking to stand between her legs.

"Well, I may or may not have made a call after things calmed down in Paris. That call may or may not have been to a certain manager of Sky Blue, right her in New Jersey. And he may or may not have been totally thrilled when I asked him if he would be willing to pick up my now open contract." She said, and my smile only kept growing.

"You're playing for Sky Blue?" I asked excited.

"I mean probably not this season with my arm, but yah Kel. I'm playing for Sky Blue." She said, and I practically squealed. Jumping into her arms, I wrapped my legs around her waist. Locking my arms around her neck, she held onto me with her good arm.

"Emily!" I yelled, peppering her face with kisses. "You sneaky son of a bitch!" I said, kissing her nose.

"Not what I was expecting." She said.

"It's a good thing babe, I promise. I just can't believe you did that, I can't believe you're transferring!" I yelled.

"PSG wasn't offering anything to me anymore, and I can't stay away from you anymore. I miss you, and three weeks was too long to be away from you." She told me, and I smiled.

"You're such a sap, and I love it." I told her, pulling her in to kiss me. She slowly lowered me back to my feet, as I smiled into her lips.

"Well maybe instead of fixing this place, we get a new apartment. Or house." Emily said, and my goofy smile only grew.

"Yah." I said. "A house."

"A house." She repeated.

"I love you." I whispered, pulling her into a hug.

"I love you too." She said, returning my hug.

"But I swear if you ever give me this big of a scare ever again I will have a heart attack and die." I said, and she laughed.

"I promise I'll never do it again, you're not allowed to have a heart attack and die on me." She told me, and I smiled.

"Come on. Let's go take a nap." I said, pulling her to our bedroom.

"Can I wear your Stanford sweatshirt?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yah, you can wear my Stanford sweatshirt." I told her, and she smiled. We got in our room, and I helped her put on my Stanford sweatshirt. I then pulled in one of her Yale sweatshirts, and we slept. I laid my head atop her chest, and listened to the steady beat of her heart.

The heart beat I would listen to day in and day out. The heartbeat that would tell me to keep moving. And with hearing her steady heart beat, I knew she heard mine. The two sounds that harmonized and played perfectly in sync together.

With the sound of our hearts beating together, I knew we were alive. Alive and loving, alive and living. We were living together, and living in perfect harmony.

Emily Rush was my other half, and I couldn't love without her. I wouldn't live without her.

I just wouldn't do it, and I knew I wouldn't have to. I was hers, she was mine, and together we lived.

Thank god for Emily Rush.

---

-Emily-

I was sitting on the torn up couch with Kelley in my lap, and she scrolled through my laptop. Pushing my black framed glasses up to my nose, I scrunched my nose up.

"We need a big yard Kel, for pick up games and-what if we get a dog?" I questioned, and she laughed.

"Let's focus on the house first Em." She said, and I nodded.

"Yah, okay." I mumbled, resting my chin on her shoulder. She clicked on an ad, as a medium sized dark blue house popped up. It had a large back yard and a medium sized front lawn. Three bedrooms, two baths. A large living room and kitchen. I looked at Kelley, who then glanced up at me. The price was defiantly in our range, and it was a house we could build a future in.

"Em."

"Kel." I responded.

"Is this our new house?" She questioned, and I nodded.

"That's our new house." I said.

"We did it." She whispered, and I smiled.

"We did it." I whispered back to her.

We smiled and kept staring at the house, when I finally spoke up again.

"So, about that dog."