if you said yes read this chapter

"yes" you whispered barely audible against his tear soaked shirt. he held your face beetween his hands and kissed you softly but the kiss quickly deepened as he opened his mouth. he sat on the bed with you straddling his hips in your short dress. you hands ran through his hair as his ran up and down your back. he took your hair down and it tumbled down your back as he tangled his hands in it. just then, karkat opened the door. "____ are you in he-" he stopped short at the sight of you and dave. "nevermind" he said as he looked at his shoes and walked out. you got off of dave and you two walked back out to the rest of your friends hand in hand. john saw you and frowned at the ground. "john I..." he put a hand up to silence you. "no hard feelings" he said with a hurt smile. " I was kinda expecting it" "I'm sorry john" you said as you gave him a hug. "i really am" he hugged back and whispered in your ear "if he ever hurts you again I am going to shove those damn shades down his throat." wow you weren't expecting that from goofy egbert. you just nodded as john and dave talked, karkat walked up to you. "I fucking knew it" he said with tears in his eyes. "I fucking knew you would go back to that nooksniffing asshole". "karkat I'm sorry. I really do have feelings for you. I just can't help myself" "no shit!" he yelled. just then, sollux appeared out of nowhere and kissed karkat. kk pleathe don't be mad at ____. I know how the feelth becauthe I feel that way about you." you and karkat had the same expression. you know. the wtf one. before you could see how that played out dave whisked you back into the spare room with one thing on his mind.

THE END B/C I DONT WRITE PORN XD