battle of the wits

after you told tavros, he and gamzee had walked to another room to talk. you were now back in john's lap. giggling at a stupid face he was making. he was trying to imitate daves look he was giving the two of you. it wasn't anywhere near your turn but karkat happened to pick your item. a necklace with a red gem in it. "fuuuuuuck" you heard him scream across the room. you both got shoved in the closet by rose and karkat immediately started yelling. "this game is so stupid! of all of these people I had to get stuck in here with you" he said. " your no prince charming yourself!" you said. you and karkat were actually really good friends but you were both grumpy little fuckers. "at least I didn't make out with egbert!" he yelled. you made eye contact and began laughing. you both fell to the floor of the tiny closet gasping for air. "hey _____?" he said. "yeah?" your speech was then cut off by karkat's lips. they were gentle and moved perfectly against yours. your hands moved up to his silky raven hair and pulled him closer. he licked your bottom lip and you greatfully opened your mouth for him. you broke away for air "karkat... " "shut up" he said as he pulled you back in. you smiled into the deep kiss and he pulled you onto his lap. gamzee then opened the door. "best friends!" he laughed as you two composed yourselves. you went back to johns lap, happy yet confused as dave stared a smiling karkat down.