#100 Note to self||hometown

Brendan: "Tell her that she's the one"

I was sat down beside Brendan in his parents house as Brendan wanted to visit his parents.
"So how are the two of you getting on?" Julianne asked pouring out cups of tea.
"We're going great, as strong as ever," Brendan replied smiling at me.
"Well remember one thing son, always tell her she's the one." Frank said patting his son on the shoulder.

Cian: "I'm mad about my baby"

I sat down Infront of the tv watching hometowns latest interview on the late late show with Ryan tubrty.
"So Cian, how's things going for you and y/n? You've been together for what? Two years," Ryan asked looking down at his notes.
"Two years tommow actually. But ya I'm mad about my baby, she's amazing," Cian said grinning.
Before I knew it I was crying, I was mad about my baby too.

Dean: "hold her close, say your the one"

"Dean it's like one in the afternoon," I said rolling of to face Dean as we lay in bed.
"I know," Dean murmured kissing my forehead.
"What do you want to do?" I asked hoping there was nothing planned for the day.
"I just want to hold you close and say your the one."

Dayl: "the way she loves me, makes me feel complete"

We were taking to some fans when one question stood out to both of us.
"What stands out about y/n to you?" One of the fans asked.
"The way she loves me, it makes me feel complete," Dayl said kissing my check which was greeted my numerous Awww's.

Josh: "the way she makes me laugh, makes me feel complete"

Me and josh sat Infront of my camera doing the relationship tag for my YouTube channel as it had been requested at lot recently.
"Okay question seven, what's your favourite thing about eachother?" I read from my phone.
"Oh hands down the way y/n makes me laugh, it makes me feel complete," Josh said squeezing my hand.
"Gotta agree on that, Josh is the worlds biggest klutz."

Ryan: "In the morning, always tell her she's beautiful."

"So Ryan since your like the most romantic of us lads here any advice on getting a girl?" Josh asked me, the boys and some of their girlfriends sat together.
"In the morning, always tell her she's beautiful," Ryan said kissing my forehead.
"I'm guessing that's worked," Dayl said laughing.
"Better than anything, trust me, I've tried them all," Ryan said cracking us all up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I know these are kinda short but I wanted them to be short and sweet☺️
Sadly this is the final part but I'm ever so great full for your continued support it means lots and lots and lots! It's crazy how much this has grown🙈 if you want to know what I'm up to check out my other works and give me a follow because I've planned a new book or two coming this summer!😏

Lots of love😘,

Liv xx💙💛

Started 💌 9/7/15
Finished 💌 30/3/16

Vote & comment & share & enjoy 💛💙