#22 Tears

Brendan:

Tears of happiness. Brendan had just told you that 'were I belong' went number one on the irish charts, the whole time as he told you he tried to hold them in but by the time he finished telling you the tears wore following, as wore your own.

Cian:

Tears from hate. You wore scrolling through Twitter as Cian collected the pizza from the pizza man at the door when you stumbled upon a tweet. Hate, it said that you wore ugly, fat and that Cian was way to good for you. Cian came in to see you with tears streaming down you face. He couldn't help but worry asking you what's wrong, you simply showed him the tweet as you saw him grow the angriest you've ever seen him. He quickly tweeted not to give you hate and comforted you by telling you that he and the boys loved....you just not as much as him.

Dean:

Tears of proudness. When you first heard cry for help you broke down in tears, the lyrics reminded your life and how Dean helped you through your bulling and self harm during school. You couldn't stop smiling whenever you heard it and often when it came on in shops you sung along not caring what anyone thought.

Dayl:

Tears of disappointment. Being a hardcore tipperary fan and losing the semi-finals to Galway wasn't easy, especially when Brendan was from Galway but he tried his best not to rub it in and got Dayl for you as you both cuddled watching the highlights and wishing Liam Sheady was once again coach seeing as he lead them to victory and he lived kinda close to your gran in Roscrea.

Josh:

Tears nervousness. You had missed you monthly and you and Josh decided to take a doctors appointment hoping you woren't pregnant yet as you wore just 18 and when you had done it with just you wore on the pill and used the condom to be extra save. As you waited for the results clutching onto Josh's hand a tears slid down your check as you hoped you woren't pregnant. When the doctor to you you woren't pregnat and it was more than likely the stress of the leaving cert you and Josh wore more than happy.

Ryan:

Tears of happiness. Ryan had just walked into your room in a puddle of tears whispering "I'm in the band" as he pulled you to a hug, you couldn't stop saying how proud and happy for him you were as your own waterworks kicked in.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I loveee this photo🙌❤️

I finally finished how u announce you relationship last nightand now it's not their and I'm really annoyed now😒

If you want a one shot read bellow 〰

Dm me the following information and I'll reply as soon as possible 💯

1. Name
2. Boy -Dayl, dean, cian,bren, Josh or ryan.
3. If u have a certain topic u want it on then let me know -this part is optional

Also if u commented check DM I might have it up a bit quicker😉

Ya... Send the requests and I'll have em up as soon as I can☺️💮

Liv xx❤️

Vote & comment & share & enjoy ❤️