Chapter 4: PTA

"You two sure you've got this?"

"Ooooh, yes, Tori, we'll be just fine." Mettaton rolled his eyes.

"WE WILL TAKE CARE OF FRISK WHILE YOU TWO ARE AT THE MEETING!" Papyrus shouted.

As Sans walked out, he glared at Mettaton. "no bone zone, metta." The fabulous robot sighed dramatically. "Don't I get to have any fun?" "not with a young child in the house, you don't." Sans out on his jacket and hesitantly closed the door.

When they got there, the room was full of human parents. They'd gotten used to this, for the most part. Everything was full of humans.

"Hi there! You must be Sans and Toriel. I'm Pam, I'm Billy's mom."

"Oh! Yes, Frisk has told us a lot about him." Toriel smiled politely, though nothing she'd heard about Billy was very good. Sans snickered, and everyone took their seats.

"Good evening, parents and teachers! I'm Ms. White, as you all know, but you can call me Debra. For everyone new here, I'm the drama club leader and music teacher, as well as the president of the PTA. Our first order of business tonight: fundraising! Anyone have any ideas?"

Pam raised her hand. "We could do a bake sale! I brought lemon bars tonight, I could make more for the sale."

Sans grabbed a bar and took a bite. His eyes widened immediately. "please don't."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"well, when life gives you Pam's crappy lemon bars... okay, that was kinda mean."

"Oh, so now I'm supposed to take advice from a skeleton?!"

"calm down, Pam, before you say something racist."

It was at this point that Toriel practically dragged Sans back down into his seat.

"aww, c'mon, tori. i was just kidding. but seriously, those lemon bars taste like dirt."