"It's... Ji Young... My name is Ji Young..." I say with a faded voice.

Yu Ra giggled, "no one really cares."

"Ew," I heard So Nyeo mumble from behind me.

"Oh, well what do you think, Jung Kook? Yu Ra or Ji Young?" Said Sang Min.

----------

I scrolled to Butler Yoon's phone number.

"Yes, young mistress?" Butler Yoon said once he picked up.

"I... I'll come home at a later time, if any of my parents come home when I'm not there, just tell them I'm busy at a... Meeting. Yeah, an urgent school council meeting. I'll call you when I need to be picked up," I said with nervousness in my voice.

"Understood, please take care."

I impatiently waited at the school gates, becoming uncomfortable with the odd stares that others were giving me.

Finally, he showed up.

"Ready?" Jung Kook said.

"Nope."

"Too bad, Sang Min is going to blackmail me if we don't go," he said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Blackmail? With what?" I say as I continued to get dragged down the road.

"None of your business. Apparently Sang Min already planned the place we're going to."

"Can you at least let go of my wrist?" I say.

"Whatever," Jung Kook says before letting go of my wrist.

"Why did you even choose me? Do you know the pain that I have to suffer too? I shouldn't be doing this!" I complained.

Jung Kook sighed, "shut up. I only chose you because Yu Ra is an annoying brat who only cares about looks. I'd rather die of actual murder caused by you than die from the annoying high-pitched voice of that self-conceited twat."

"Okay, I know Yu Ra is annoying, but wasn't that a little too much?" I say.

"We're here," Jung Kook said, ignoring me. We stopped in front of a noodle restaurant.

There weren't much people around, and most of them looked old or middle-aged. Sang Min probably chose this place so we wouldn't be bombarded by BTS fans— or ARMYs as what they are called. Sang Min also told the journalist team as well as practically the whole school to not release this news out to the public. How thoughtful of him.

As one of the waiters guided us to a table, I walked past a figure who looked very familiar, as if they were trying to hide themselves— Hong Sang Min. He was wearing sunglasses, the only 'disguise' he had as well as a black jacket.

"Aish, seriously..." I mumble.

"What?" Jung Kook said, not looking up from the menu.

I glanced to where Sang Min was, and he held a finger to his lips, signalling to be quiet about his identity before hiding his head behind the menu, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nothing..." I said as I proceeded to scan the menu.

"Yah, don't order anything too expensive," Jung Kook said.

"Why? I'm paying for my own food anyway."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"Listen, I'm just trying to be a gentleman here."

I scoffed, "gentleman my ass. Why are you even offering to pay for my food when you can't even stop picking on me?"