The Bet

Chapter 1- Mark's P.O.V

Playboy: A guy who's dedicated to chasing pieces of ass around

while sworn to a life of debauchery.

He professes his love to all and commits to no one.

A playboy whines, dines and sixty nines.

A playboy. Yep, that's me! Well, that's how they see me. But I couldn't really blame them, can I? Coz that's how I want them to see me anyway. And besides, it isn't my fault if both girls and boys flaunt after me, chase me or worship me. What can I do? It's not my fault I'm born handsome.

So now here's another typical day for me - walking down the corridors of our school with students' eyes trailing at my holy figure. Nothing's new to me. I've lived with this attention since I came to this school and I'm loving it.

"Mark!"

I turned around and saw my best friend Jackson Wang. He came out of the washroom to catch up to me. I took a good look at him – messy hair, unbuttoned shirt, swollen lips. And then a cute looking freshman with blue hair came out of the washroom limping. The kid blushed when he looked at me and then quickly walked the other way.

I smirked and looked at Jackson who was also smirking. "Your new prey?" I asked him.

Jackson turned to me and smiled. "His name is BamBam." He said then he trailed off. "I actually think we might have a thing going on." He continued while blushing furiously.

I gasped. Did I just hear him right?

"Whoa, you mean he might be the one?" I asked then Jackson slowly nodded.

"I hope." He mumbled.

I stood still looking at Jackson.

He and I are known to be the two biggest players of JYP University ever since we came here. Conquering the hearts of both genders was our specialty, but now it looked like Jackson found someone he truly liked. And that meant...

I grinned.

"Looks like I won our bet Wang Kong. Now I am officially the hottest, most sexiest and popular person in JYP."

Jackson raised an eyebrow.

See, we have this ongoing bet on who's the top playboy between us. This has started this school year and the winner is decided by the number of victims we'll have just this year, excluding all the ones we had before. By victims we mean guys and girls that would fall and hook with us for this school year. Easy, right?

And now that Jackson confessed that he and that Bambam kid has a thing going on, this means he's not gonna fool around hooking with random dudes and gals anymore. So, yeah. That makes me the winner! Or so, I thought.

"Not yet man, I'm still 2 ahead of you." He corrected then we both started to continue walking.

Yeah, right. Almost two months has passed already since school started and Jackson had 7 victims already and I got 5.

I frowned. Damn, Jackson and his fucking ego. Still putting a fight and not giving up easily.

"Which reminds me," Jackson started, stopping on his tracks to look at me. "Bambam told me that there's a new student coming tomorrow. A boy apparently." He continued.

That got my attention.

"Really? How's he like?" I asked.

"I don't know. We'll find out tomorrow." He answered. Then I saw this twinkle of mischievousness on his eyes followed by a wide grin splayed across his face. "Hey tell you what, if you can get that guy to fall in love with you within 3 weeks, I'll give you the title of JYP's best playboy."

I knew it. I knew he was up to something. And he knew that I am always up to prove myself better than him.

I smiled. 3 weeks? That's gonna be easy. I mean, no one can resist my charms.

I laughed.

"Is that all that you want?" I asked him. He wiggled his brows playfully.

Jackson extended his hand to me. "Deal?" He asked.

I smiled as I shook his hand.

"Aight, let's do this."