I'm as virgin as they come, call me Mary.

Thank god though, he didn't ask anything of the sort. "Favourite bands?" he asked laying on his bed like I was too.

Shit where do I start? "Uh.. the 1975 oh my god I love them!" I held onto my heart showing him how deep this love between me and the 1975 was.

Shoutout to Matty Healy my man crush everyday. You da man Healy.

He looked confused, oh lord don't tell me he's clueless.. "Who's the 1975?" He asked, I just watched him blankly. He went there.

"I must teach you." I exaggerated my shock leaning over and grabbing hold of my phone which was sat on my bedside table.

"That ass though!" Justin yelled making me gasp, he actually did that.

"Don't do that Bieber, I will find you and I will kill you" I held out my index finger and threatened him, hoping he wouldn't realise I quoted a movie but guess what? He did.

"You actually quoted a movie.." he chuckled with that cute stupid laugh, the laugh that made his cheeks show deep dimples and his eyes had many small crinkles around them.

Knowing I couldn't throw shade at him because he stated facts, I just stuck my tongue out like the immature girl I am.

I went onto YouTube and typed in "the 1975 - robbers" which is personally my favourite from the boys.

The music began to play and he just listened carefully, when he tried to speak over the music I held a finger to my mouth laughing "Sh, listen this is my favourite part" I smiled

"He's begging babe stay, stay, stay!" I sang along closing my eyes and rocking my head dramatically making him laugh.

"Damn you like them a lot huh?" The song ended and Justin stopped smiling like a mad man "They're really good" he wasn't expecting that.

I smirked "I only listen to the best" he raised an eyebrow "So.. Do you listen to my music?" Oh shit this is awkward..

Jesus take the wheel please, I've been in many awkward situations during these eighteen years but make this one easy for little me

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaah" I dragged the word out a little too much making it clear I was lying, damn you Marie.

His mouth opened wide in shock "What? Don't you like my songs?" He asked looking a little taken back and upset, aw i felt like number one
bitch right now.

"No Justin, don't get me wrong your voice is incredible from the acoustics I've heard online.. I've just not heard your songs recently" I smiled and he nodded hopefully understanding me.

"Hey listen, I'll give you my list of bands and singers you must listen to and you do the same, deal?" Justin said getting me all excited, I love listening to new artists.

I nodded while grinning, God he was going to be busy listening to the millions of favourites I have. "It's a deal, Bieber"

A door was being attacked on Justin's side, it opened and I could hear somebody talking with Justin.

Justin's gaze from me snapped to the door "bro some space please" he huffed making the guy he's talking to laugh.

"Justin, we've got to meet with Selena." The guy said making Justin sigh, wasn't he even a little happy to see his girlfriend?

"Who are you talking to?" My heart was racing, who on earth was it?

Justin's eyes darted back to mine and he smirked slightly but recovered quickly with a hard stare to the door. "Nobody, now leave."

"Not until I see who you're smirking at-" suddenly the screen was filled up by a guy I've never seen before, he was laughing "oh well hello.. Who's this Justin?"

"My friend Marie" he said grabbing ahold of the laptop again "Now fuck off and tell her I am coming." Angry Justin was coming out to play, it seems.

"Bye Marie, my name's Fredo it was lovely seeing you whoever you are!" Fredo yelled and the sound of a door closed, I'm guessing he's gone now.

"Sorry about that" Justin apologised whilst rolling his eyes and gritting his teeth. I simply shrugged it off.

But his name reminded me of something hilarious "His names Fredo right?" Justin nodded.

"In England that's a chocolate bar.." I said
in all seriousness making him crack a smile. "No way" he said holding onto his stomach, his laugh soon ended when Fredo yelled at him again. "Hurry up bro."

He rolled his eyes once again and looked upset, my face was mirroring his expression though because I loved talking with him. He was so easy to talk to and actually listened to what I was saying.

"I've gotta go but we have to Skype again soon okay?" I smiled and nodded, secretly not wanting him to go.

"Don't forget about me argent." he smirked, knowing I wouldn't. "I'll try not to Bieber" I cheesed disconnecting the call before he could.

Once the call ended I huffed loudly, falling back onto the bed. God that actually just happened? Me and Justin connected in more ways than just the Skype signal.

Damn point one goes to Marie, and zero points to life for failing to fuck up my day!

Sure, I didn't know him well but he seemed to be chilled out with me which was nice. I didn't have anybody around me like that, it felt like I was beginning to have a friend.

Check me out, chatting with celebrities in my  spare time. You know, the usual.

"Marie mum wants you downstairs so we can watch a movie together, I'm picking though" Chloe grinned stepping on her heel and speeding off back down the stairs, holding onto the railing so she didn't crash fall on the way.

"Well then.." I huffed tying my hair up in a bun and pulling the movie blanket from under my bed.