Chapter 28

(Song: Cameras ~ Drake)

~Memory~

"Ayee, get it!" I said, nodding my head. There was a boy dancing to Chris Brown, and he was killing it!

There was a substitute in the class, and she didn't care what we did, cause it was our last class for the day.

When the song ended, he laughed, and sat next to me. "Man, you're dancing is awesome!" I said, smiling.

"Thanks, I appreciate it" he replied. I nodded my head, and he looked at me. "So, what's your name?" He asked, out of breath.

"Oh, I'm Yn...you?" I asked. "I'm Gerald, G for short" he replied. "Nice name" I said. "Ha, same to you, Yn" he said.

We talked for a while, and he's a pretty chill person. The dismissal bell rung, and people started running out of the class.

"Yn...hold up" G said. I paused, and turned around smiling. "Wassup G?" I said. "I just wanted to see if I could have your number, so I can get to know you more?"he asked.

"Uh..sure" I said, handing him my phone. He put in his contacts, and gave me back the phone. "I guess I'll talk to you later.." he said.

"Guess so..." I said, walking off.

"You ready to leave Yn?" Lo said, walking up to me. "Yeah" I said, and he held my hand as we walked out of the school.

~~~

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I said, going into my room. I took my heels off, and plopped onto my bed.

"Ugh, my head hurts" I said, rubbing my forehead. Just then, Jordan walked inside.

"Hey Yn...are you okay?" He asked. "Uh...yeah, I'm fine" I replied, looking down.

"My face is up here" he said, lifting my chin. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, once again to make sure. "Yeah, I'm fine Jordan" I replied, half-grinning.

He licked his lips. "Okay....well I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?" He said. I nodded my head. He leaned closer to me, and kissed my lips once, before pulling back.

My eyes widened, and he walked towards the door, smirking at my reaction.

"Stay positive Yn.." he said, before walking out. I laid my head down on my pillow, and started thinking...

"Do I still love Lo?"

I shook my head and laughed. "Nah, I don't...". I stopped laughing, and I thought...

"But he was there for me when I'm down....and he was my first love..do I?"

"Ugh!" I said, placing my pillow over my face. "Yn" Lo said, behind my closed bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Are you okay? Do you need for me to come in?" He asked. "Yes, please come in, I need your LOVE!" I thought.

"Yeah, come in" I said. The door opened, and there he was. I sat up from my previous position, and he sat next to me.

~~~

"So, how was your night out?" He asked. "It was....Sensational..." I replied, laughing. "No chill Yn" he said, laughing.

"I never have chill" I replied. The laughing died down, and it was silent, before Lo broke it.

"Look, I'm sorry for being so over-protective of you. I just want you to be safe, because I can't live without you..." he said.

"Aww...it's okay Lo. I know I'm safe when I'm with you" I replied, smiling.

He smiled, and gasps. "Aye, wait right here!" He said, getting up, then running out of the room.

I shrugged my shoulders, and laid back down.

Moments later, he walked back in.

"Okay...I uh, got you something.." he said, digging in his pocket. "Oh, you didn't have to Lo.." I said. "Nah, I've been wanting to give you this..." he said, pulling out a small box.

He opened it up, and it a beautiful diamond ring. "Here, I got you a promise ring. It's not much, but I just wanted to show you how much I lo-" he paused. "I meant, Care for you" he continued.

"Lo! This is so....oh my gosh!" I said, speechless. I got up, and gave him the biggest hug I possibly could. He hugged back, and chuckled.

"Oh my gosh, I love you so much!!" I said. I kissed his lips, and I didn't want to stop. He kissed back, and held my waist.

I pulled back, and smiled. He smiled too, but then mines started to fade away.

"You okay Yn?" He asked. "Does that mean you're mine again?" I asked. "I mean...I gave you that ring to show how strong our friendship is. That's more important than anything.." he replied.

"Wow...Well if you wanted to, w-we can go out again..." I said.

He sighed, then rubbed the back of his neck. "I..I can't" he said.

"What? Why not?" I asked. "Cause, I have a girlfriend...." he said.

I think my heart just exploded into pieces...

~~~

Ooooooh, Lo! Dang, that was....dang! WELP, I hope you liked this chapter, and this entire book so far. And as always there will be more soon, so stay tuned.

Peace out my WOES!
-AmbitiousMya

((yeah, this chapter was short...))