Chapter 1

"BEEP BEEP BEEP..." My alarm ring. I huffed, and got up to stop it. I turned it off, and to be honest, I felt relaxed. I opened my curtains, to let the outside illuminate my room.

I stretched out a bit, and I walked to the restroom to do my morning hygiene. When I was done with that, I walked to get my phone off of the night stand. I checked my notifications, and saw an Instagram post of me and my friend, Phoenix.

We were at the park, near the swings. I remembered everything that happened....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Flashback~ Y/N and Phoenix- 12 years old

"Phoenix, Phoenix, remember when Ms. Garcia slipped and fell in a glob of pudding on the floor?" I said walking on the sidewalk.

"Yeah, everyone was laughing. I even saw Mr.Elm chuckling" Phoenix said balancing on the curb.

"Ugh, I'm mad I had to send these dumb books back to the library. Why couldn't Lo do it himself?" I said.

"Maybe, he did it for your attention" she said. I shugged my shoulders, and we kept walking.

When we got there, I put the books in the check-in box, and walked to Phoenix. "Hey, you wanna take a picture on my new camera?" She asked.

"Sure" I replied. She wrapped her arm around my neck, and the picture snapped.

"Perfect" she said. I smiled, then we both walked away, talking about random stuff....

~End of flashback~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was tagged #TBT. I smiled, then double-tapped the picture. I turned it off, and put it in my back pocket. I grabbed my backpack, and walked out of my room.

Oh, did I every say anything about me having a rare condition called Hypertymesia? Well, I was diagnosed at 12, and thing is...I kinda remember everything that happened in my life from the time I was diagnosed. I haven't told anyone, not even Phoenix about this, and it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Anywho....

I walked into the kitchen, and made a glass of orange juice. I checked my wristwatch, and it read 7:57 a.m. I'm supposed to be in school by 8:30 a.m. I took a sip of juice, and sat the rest back on the cabinet.

I walked to the front door, mentally checking off my list for everything I have.

When I got my keys, I walked outside, and locked the door. It was pretty cloudy, looked like it was about to rain.

I got inside of my car, and put my stuff in the passengers seat. I have a feeling in my gut that I forgot something.

Ahh, I remember...obviously. I popped the trunk opened, and got out of the car. I almost forgot my application to volunteer at my old Middle school as a teacher's assistant.

~~~~~~

"Y/N, is that you?" A deep voice said. I looked up, and my mouth was covered in shock.

"A-Angelo?" I said.

"In the flesh, baby" he replied.

I backed up slowly, only to hit my head on the back of the trunk hood. "Ouch" I said, holding the back of my head.

He walked up to me, and pulled me away from the car.

"Are you okay Y/N?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm just a klutz" I replied.

"Ha, I know that already" he said. I play pushed him, and he laughed. "I'm just playing, ma" he said.

"I know" I replied. "So, you just gonna stand there, and not give me a hug?" He said smiling. "Oh, I'm sorry Angelo!" I said walking towards him.

"Nah, it's too late, peace" he said joking. "Oh, come here, ya goofball" I said pulling him into a hug.

Gosh, he's gotten so tall....well, he was always taller than me, but you get the gist. I leaned back, and instantly gazed into his Greenish-brown eyes.

"So, how ya been Y/N?" He asked. "I would answer that, but I'm about to be late for school. Can I have your number, and we can talk from there?" I asked.

"Oh, definitely" he replied. We exchanged numbers, and I closed the trunk, grabbing my papers.

"Do you go to school out here Lo?" I asked. "Yes, I do. And I'm glad you remembered my nickname" he said.

"Ha, of course I do...I wouldn't forget it" I said. "What school do you go to?" He asked.

"Uhh..." I said looking at my watch. "I go to Pinsmere High, and I won't anymore if I don't go, like...right now" I said worried.

"I go there too, but it was nice meeting you again Y/N" he said. "Diddo" I replied. He winked at me, and walked away.

I straightened my application papers, and got into the car. I started the ignition, and drove off.

~~~~~~

5 red lights, and an angry driver later, I was in the student's parking lot on the side of the building.

I got out, grabbing my belongings with me. I checked my wrist watch, and it read 8:34 a.m.

I huffed, and fast-walked my way to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-AmbitiousMya

(btw, I'm currently in love with this song!)

(LEWIS and KRNE- Pipes)