Chapter 27

(song: Good Girls Vs. Bad Girls ~ Trey Songz)

~Memory~ ~Next Day~

"Hey Yn..." someone said to me in the school hallway. I turned around, and saw Lo.

"Oh, hey Lo.." I said, feeling awkward. He senses something was wrong with me, because he grabs my hand, and pulled me to the side.

"Are you still mad about Last Night?" He asked, concerned. "It's not that I'm mad...I just feel awkward..." I replied.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way babe.." he said, our hands intertwined. "You can stop saying sorry Lo, you know I forgive you.." I said.

He smiled, and pecked my lips. "I promise, we're gonna take this relationship slow from now on, i'ght?" He said.

"I'ght" I replied. "Okay. Well I gotta get to class. See you soon" he said, pecking my lips once again, before walking off.

I sighed, then sling my backpack over my shoulder, and walked off to class.

~~~

"Eww, get a room!" I yelled. Meech and Desi were kissing on the couch in the living room.

They just looked at each other, then Meech picked her up and into a room. "Just disgusting...." I said.

"Forreal huh" Jordan said, walking into the living room. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" I said, holding my chest.

"Oh, my bad" he said. "Yeah, your bad..." I replied. He chuckled, then sat on the couch.

"Aye, you seen Desi, I need to talk to her..." Lo said, walking through the living room, to get to the kitchen.

"She's in a room with Meech doing lord knows what.." I replied. "Oh, well when she gets done with....her business....do you mind telling her I want to speak with her?" He asked.

"Of course" I replied. "Thanks" he said, grabbing a bottled water, and walking into his guest room.

"Yo yn, wanna do something today?" Jordan asked, placing his phone into his pocket.

"Like what?" I asked. "I mean, anything you want..." he replied. "Hmm...I've always wanted to go to a club..." I said. "That's perfect" he said.

"So we're going to the club?" I asked, just to make sure. "Yeah ma, we leave at 7 pm, so be ready by then..." he said.

"Is this...like a date?" I asked. "Ha...if you want it to be" he said, looking at me. "Nahh, bring your girl with you" I said.

His facial expression changed when I said that. "Oh...okay then, that's a deal" he said.

"Bet" I replied. I got up from the couch, and walked to my room. "Damn, I forgot about Ari!" I overheard him say. I giggled, and walked off.

~~~

6:54 PM

"Yn! Are you ready?" I heard Jordan yell. I looked in the mirror one more time, then smiled. "Yeah, I'm ready" I said.

I walked out of my room, and stood in front of Jordan. "So...how do I look?" I said. "Beyond compare ma.." he replied, eyeing me up and down.

The door bell rung, and I walked towards the door. "I'm comingg!" I yelled. I opened the door, and saw Ari standing in front of me.

"Aye Ari! You look beautiful girl!" I said honestly. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" she replied, fake smiling.

Dang, did she think I was playing her? Ha, I don't even care.

"JORDAN, ARI IS HERE!" I yelled. He ran by the door, and greeted Ari. "You guys ready?" He said.

"Oh wait! I forgot my purse" I said, pacing to my room.

"Where's my purse??" I said. "What are you all dressed up for?" Lo asked. "I'm going to the club..." I said.

"Oh...with who?" He asked. "Wassup with all the questions?" I asked. "I just wanted to know..." he replied.

I sighed. I said "With Jordan....oh, there's my purse" I said, picking it up off of the floor.

"Are you two dating?" He asked. "Is that any of your business?" I replied. He looked down. "that's what I thought. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to get my party on..." I said, brushing past Lo.

He grabbed my forearm. "Stay safe Yn.." he said. "Thanks for your concern, but I'm pretty sure I'll be safe" I said, gently pulling my arm away from his.

I ran back to Jordan and Ari. "Okay, I'm ready now" I said, straighting my clothes. We walked out of the house, locking the door behind us.

~~~ (sorry, that's my song, lol)

We were inside of the club. And it was turnt up to the max. "Numb" by August Alsina filled my ears, and the extra chatter of people made it even louder.

"Well, you two have fun! I'm gonna go get a drink!" I said, walking towards the bar area.

"Hi, can I have a Jameson on the rocks?" I said. The bartender stared at me, and I felt weirded out.

"You sure your pretty little self can handle this drink?" He said, narrowing his eyes.

"I'm tougher than you think....now hand me the drink" I said, smirking. He nodded his head in approval, and made the drink. That's right, put that ass on check.

He handed me the drink, and I took a long sip of it. "whoo, that's good" I said. He chuckled, then shook his head.

"Take it easy with there..." he said, before walking off. I drunk the whole cup, and placed it on the bar.

"Oooh. I wanna dance!" I said, going onto the dance floor. "Or nah" by Ty dolla Sign came on, and I started grinding.

I felt a presence behind me, so I turned around and saw Jordan. "Aye, I didn't tell you to stop.." he said, smirking.

"Where's your girl?" I asked. He pointed across the room, and I looked. She was all up on another dude.

"Ouch" I said. "Yeah..." he replied. "Well...You only live once" I said, starting to dance again.

Jordan came up behind me, and grabbed my waist. He turned me around to face him, and I looked up at him.

We stopped dancing a bit, and he started breathing on my neck. I started tracing out his abs, and my finger stopped at the brim of his boxers.

"Yo, just stop teasing me, and show me what's real ma..." he whispered in my ear.

I pulled his face close to mine, and stopped at his ear. "You gotta get me first"

He licked his lips, and I walked away, leaving him behind.

~~~

.....I legit wrote this at 1:04 am, and I'm not even tired. Heh heh, I thought I would publish it for my Late night woes. Yeah, so I hope you like the book so far, and there will be more soon, so stay tuned...

Peace out my Woe
-AmbitiousMya