Chapter 12 *part 2*

....and onto the story...lol

(Song: Fortune ~ Candy)

She threw to ball to the back, and one of the boys caught it.

"I'm Cayden, and my favorite color is outta blue or red...nahh, it's blue" he said.

"Don't nobody care though" Kimberly said. Her friends laughed, and Cayden threw the ball playfully, hitting her face.

"That's what you get" he said laughing. I saw other kids laugh, and she picked up the ball throwing it back at him.

I walked up to them, and grabbed the ball from the two. "No horse playing, okay?" I said.

"I'ght.." the both said. I walked back to the front.

"Damn, Yn ass is fat" I over heard Cayden say. I just ignored it, cause they're are a bunch of Hormone-crazed 8th graders.

"Okay, back to where we started" I said throwing the ball to a different student.

We did the exercise until everyone went, then I put the ball away.

"Okay, so that is it for today. Does anyone have any questions" I said. Cayden raised his hand. "yes Cayden?" I said.

"Aye uh..you got kik?" He said. Everyone was laughing in the class. And Cayden looked at me.

"Actually I do...I'm just not giving it to you, but hey...you tried" I said, crossing my arms.

Everyone including Cayden laughed. "Ha, you got jokes...I like you yn..." he said.

"Well I like you guys too. You were all good students, and great participants" I said smiling.

Everyone smiled, and the talking started picking up. Just then Ms.Elane walked inside of the classroom.

"Hola Cariña" she said hugging me. "Was Yn a great assistant or what" she asked the students.

I heard people saying yes, and yeah, and even one Hell Yeah. I laughed when I heard that one.

"Okay" she said redirecting her attention back to me. "Thank you so much, you are so maravilloso darling" she said.

"You are very welcome, I'm here when you need me." I said. She smiled, then the bell rung.

"Goodbye students. See you guys tomorrow." Ms. Elane said. "Bye Ms. E" students said.

"See you soon, Yn" Cayden said, winking at me. "Goodbye Cayden" I replied.

"Ugh, I want Yn so bad" I heard in the distance. I was in shock, to be honest.

"Well, that's all for today Yn, you can go back to the front office" she said. I nodded my head, and walked out of the classroom.

~~~

"uh...Kahlari" I said. Just then Ms. Warren, old stank pussy ass walked up to me.

"Yn..what are you doing up here?" She asked me. "Uhh, my job" is what I wanted to say, but I didn't want to be rude.

"I just came back here from a class." I said. "Who's class would that be" she said. Damn, nosey much bitch.

"Uh, Ms.Elane's class" I said. She checked my papers out, then placed them down.

"Okay..you're good. Go take a seat, and I'll call you up when I need you, understand?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I said, turning around, to go sit in a seat.

Kahlari walked out of his office, and into the school's hallways. "Damn" I heard Ms. Warren said. I turned, and looked at her. She was staring at me. "Whaduh ya lookin at" she said.

"Uhh...nothing" I said, proceeding to sit down, sipping my imaginary tea. That woman is weird...I swear.

~~~

"Yn, come here" Kahlari said. I got up from that uncomfortable ass chair, and went into his office.

"Tomorrow you will cover classes 302 again, plus 204." He said typing on his computer.

"Okay, and come at the same time right?" I asked. "That is right.." he said, looking at me.

"Alright. Is that all?" I asked. "No, Actually...I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat with me and some of the staff. We're going to Grayson's, an Italian restaurant." He said.

"Oh, sure. I would love that" I said. "When is it?" I asked. "It's on Friday, at 6:30.." he said.

"Okay. I'll be there" I said. He smiled, then partially bit his lower lip.

Gosh, why does this sexy ass brown skinned man have to be so damn fine?

"Uhh...I guess I should be going" I said, clearing my throat.

"Yeah...you do that" he said smiling. I got scared, so I got up, to walk out of his office.

"Damn" I heard him say. I ignored him, and walked out even faster.

~~~

Ms.Warren mean mugged me, while I was signing out.

"What are you looking at Ms.Warren" I said. "Do I have something on my shirt, or.."

"No" she responded. "Well stop looking at me" I said bluntly. Shoot, I didn't even give a damn. Wanna treat me with disrepect, then I'll treat you the same way.

I walked out of the office, and I saw Cayden. "Hey Yn, wait up!" He said getting my attention.

"Yes Cayden?" I said. "Are you gonna be here tomorrow too?" He asked. "Yes..I will be here every week day" I said.

"Cool, so...see you tomorrow?" He said. "Mhmm" I replied.

He walked away, and I proceeded to walk out of the school.

"I long dick her like, uhh, uhh" I heard Cayden say. When I tell you, I died laughing at that, I was too done.

~~~

Ohhkayy, there's the second part. I guess it's i'ght. I hope you enjoyed the story so far, and there's new ish coming soon, so stay tuned!

Peace out Mofo
-AmbitiousMya