Chapter 18

(Song: What You Want~ PnB Rock)

~Memory~

I know I admitted no tears were shed, but I did cry like a baby when I was at home.

"I just don't get why he would do this to me though Phoenix" I cried in her lap.

Hold up, pause...I know Phoenix and I weren't on good terms, but we kept the past in the past, and became good friends.

Yeah, she finally realized that Lo is my business, and she doesn't want to interfere with us anymore. Well, now he isn't my business anymore...

"I don't know why he would do this Yn...Ugh, he gets on my nerves sometimes" she said.

I looked at her, my head still on her lap. "So...what do I do P?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know Yn...you gotta figure that out on your own..." she said.

"But I don't wanna!" I whined. "Ha, want your bottle, toddler?" She giggled. I did smile a bit, but instantly stopped...cause i'm supposed to be mad.

"Don't try and hide that smile" Phoenix said. "You need to cheer up, and find a solution to all of this mess ma" she said, looking at me.

"Ugh....fine. I'll figure out something" I said. "Thank you" she replied.

~~~

"DEE, GET UP! WE GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL!" I yelled. Desi spent the night with me, and decided to stay up til 3 AM, knowing we have school in the morning.

She woke up groggy, her hair was everywhere. "Damn Dee...You look a hot ass mess!" I said.

She yawned, then looked at me. "Dang, why so harsh" she said. "Oh, I wasn't trying to be harsh, I was just stating facts" I said, smiling.

She picked up the nearest pillow, and threw it at me. "Aye chill Dee! I was kidding!" I said. I heard her laugh, and she got up.

Around a Kabillion years later, Desi was finally done getting dressed, meanwhile i'm sitting on the bed, waiting patiently for her to get done!

"Ugh, about time" I smiled. "Girl, i'm done now, so let's go" she said.

We both walked out of the room, then out of the house, on the way to school.

~~~

We arrived late at school, because we both wanted something to eat, but we really didn't care at the moment.

We were walking down the clear halls, and it felt pretty good not getting bumped by people walking in the hallway. I spoke too soon when Desi kept on bumping into me on purpose.

"Dee...chill fam" I said. She stopped, and laughed. Then I started laughing because of her laugh. Gosh, I don't know how I would live without her. She's damn near my sister!

We turned down the hall, and my whole demeanor changed. Yes, you guessed it...

It was Angelo and Phoenix, locking lips with each other.

He looked at me, and quickly pulled away from Phoenix. "Uh..Yn, yn...I can explain!"  Lo said.

"I'm listening..." I said blunt. "I uh..."  he paused, then sighed. "I was mad last night" he said.

"Why?" I asked. "Because, I kept calling and texting you, and you never replied" he said.

"Because, my phone was off, Douche" I said. He stayed silent, and looked at Phoenix, who was looking back at him.

"Ugh, I don't even wanna look at you anymore. I was gonna try and work everything out, but looked like you picked your poison." I said.

He clenched his fist, and looked at me.

Just then Phoenix's face came up to my ear. "I told you, I will get what I want, whether you like it or not" she said.

My eyes widened, as I remembered where that came from..

"You can run, but you can't hide. I will get what I want, whether you like it or not...~ Anonymous"

"So you were the one who sent that text?" I said, shocked. "Mhmm...I know you got scared like a little bitch" she said.

"But-But...I thought we were friends?" I said. "Friends? With you?" She laughed. "Yeah, you thought!" She said.

Desi charged to her, and tackled her to the floor. She was legit on top of her, beating the living crap out of the girl.

Lo and I tried to stop the two, but Desi wasn't having it. Eventually, we pulled her back.

"Nah, don't stop me! Let me at her Yn!" She said. "Dang, calm down Dee...by the looks of it, you caused enough damage" I said.

She fixed herself up, and checked for any scratches. She had none in sight. Meanwhile Phoenix...lets just say, the sight is horrific, heh heh.

"Come on Dee, lets go to class" I said, putting my arm around her neck.

"Yn, hold up" Lo said. I turned around, and got in his face. "Lo, don't ever speak to me again! You know sometimes, I wish we never met, cause without you, I think my life would've been drama-free."

"Ugh...just stay away from me. I fucking hate you!" I turned around, and walked to class without looking back.

Ugh, this was one hell of a morning...

~~~

.......Chicken wing...Ugh, i'm so hungry at the moment. So, I gotta question...did you like like the chapter? Yes or no...Yes! Hah hah hah! Lol! Anywho, I hope you are enjoying the book so far, and there will be more soon, so stay tuned.

Peace out Mofos
-AmbitiousMya