Christmas decorating

Annabeths POV

Me and Piper were waiting for Percy to get home with our Christmas tree. Me and Piper already decorated the whole house. Now all we need is the Christmas tree. We bought the tree off line and Percy went to pick it up from the store instead of having it delivered.

The tree we got is fake but it's really cool. The has lights already in it. There's a remote to change the lights. White, multicolors, twinkle, pastel and many other settings for the lights.

Mckenzie was just laying on her blanket on the couch, enjoying all the lights and decorations. We also had the tv on the the baby station. The station shows different educational show for baby's.

Than I heard the front door open and close. A voice boomed through the house,"I'm home!!!!!"

Percy entered holding a gigantic box.

"Let's get it open!" I said excitedly.

We pulled the 3 pieces of the tree out of the box. The top, middle, and bottom. Percy put them together and me and Piper started decorating it.

Percy went and turned on Christmas music. He has it coming out the surround sound.

While me and Piper decorated the tree Percy played with Mckenzie.

After everything was done we all decided to go to the home theater. We put on a movie called Christmas vacation. It is honestly one of the funniest Christmas movies ever. The son in this movie now is on a tv show called the Big Bang theory. He plays the role of Lenard. This movie is like 20-30 years old. I'm not sure.

Christmas vacation is actually the best movie ever
I suggest watching it