Home with the baby

Annabeth's POV

I woke up around 7:00 pm.Percy was asleep next to me.Figures.I sat up and left the room.Sally was on the couch sleeping.Kenzie was in her bouncer.I picked her up.She just stared at me like 'who the fuck are you'.

I carried her to my room.Percy was still asleep.I set Kenzie on top of him.Than out of nowhere she threw up.All right over Percy's chest.Percy immediately shot up.I picked Kenzie up off him.

"Oh my god Percy I am so sorry I set her down on top of you than she threw up" I said.

"It's ok I mean for the next like year that's going to happen a lot more" he said.

"Yeah but I'm still sorry" I said.

"It's ok" Percy said.

He went in the bathroom and changed his shirt.He came out and sat next to me.

"Seriously she is looking at us like who the fuck are you.I bet she is thinking you two look like shit" Percy said.

"I know" I said.We sat there for a few minutes just enjoying being together.

"I'm hungry" Percy said out of the blue.He left the bedroom and went to the kitchen.

After a minute I heard a loud crash and Percy scream 'fuck'.I went out there with Kenzie in my arms.I set her in her bouncer and went to the kitchen.Sally and Percy were in there.There was also a broken plate on the floor.

"Percy what did you do" I said.

"Ok it was not me this time.Mom dropped this plate right next to me.Scared the living shit out of me.I almost shat my self" he said.

"I'm sorry honey,but you need to watch your language now that you have a daughter" Sally said.

"Like OMG I could have died" Percy said dramatically with a hand on his chest "like seriously girl you could have caused the end of me.The entire world would go crazy if you had killed me"

"Oh yea we all would have gone crazy if you died" I said sarcastically.Than I guess Sally decided to get out of here because she left the kitchen, "I don't think everyone would have gone crazy"

Percy came and wrapped his arms around my waist.I put one hand around his neck and the other on the side of his face.

"Oh I know you will" he said.He smashed his lips to mine.He pulled me closer.I'm glad I don't have a big belly anymore because me and Percy can hug and stuff.I'm glad Kenzie isn't between us when we hugs and kiss anymore.And she literally was in between us.I pulled away because I heard Kenzie crying.

Me and Percy went into the living room.Sally must be in her bedroom or something because she wasn't in there.I picked up Kenzie and carried her to the nursery.Percy followed me down there.

I set her on the changing table and started to change her diaper.She was definitely full.I pulled open her diaper and started to change it.In the middle of wiping her ass Percy said "eeeewwwwww"

"Get used to it seaweed brain your going to have to do it to" I said.

I put a fresh diaper on her and carried her to the kitchen.I grabbed one of her bottles and filled it with baby formula.I have used the breast pump so I had so formula.I heated to up in the microwave.When it finished I shook it up and carried Kenzie to my room.

Percy was already in there.I sat down on the bed next to Percy and started to feed her.Percy just stared at her as she ate.After a minute I stopped and put Kenzie in Percy's lap.I put the bottle in his hand.He looked confused.

"Umm what are you doing" he asked.

"You have to help your going to feed her" I said.

"Um ok" he said.