Pregnant (edited)

Annabeth's POV

I stared at the little stick in my hand.

Positive +

I started crying but I sucked it up and stopped.I can't believe I'm pregnant.I didn't mean to have sex.Ok let me explain.So 1 1/2 months ago me and my boyfriend,percy jackson,went to a wild party.I woke up the next morning at Percy's house.I realized we had sex.I don't even remember it.I went to school the next day to find out from Thalia that a boy named Luke spiked people's drinks.That's what happened me and Percy must have been drunk and had sex.

Right know I am sitting in my bathroom at home.How am I supposed to tell Percy. Heck,how am I supposed to tell my parents.My step mom hates me and my dad doesn't care about me.My real mom went missing when I was barely 1 year old.They never found her.Their going to kick me out of the house when they find out.I walked into my room and started packing my suitcase and a few bags.My parents and my brothers weren't home right now.I put the bags in my car and headed back inside.I'm getting ready for when they kick me out.

My parents came home.

"Annabeth were home" my dad called.My brothers ran upstairs.

"Dad,Helen umm can I talk to you" I said.

"Ok" dad said.We all sat down in the living room.

"There's something I need to tell you,but let me tell you I just found out 20 minutes ago and-" my dad cut me off.

"It's ok just tell us" dad said.

"I-I'm pregnant" I said looking down.

"WHAT!!!" Dad screamed "your only 17!"

"Get out of this house right now and never come back" Helen said.My dad seemed to back her up.

"Fine!" I yelled and ran outside to my car.I drove straight to Percy's house in tears.

When I got there I knocked on the door.When it opened Percy was standing there.I surged forward and hugged him and cried more.He brought me inside.

"Hay hay hay what's wrong" he asked me.I just cried harder.

"Annabeth you have too tell me what's wrong" Percy said.

"Percy, Percy I'm preg-pregnant" I choked out.He looked shocked.

"Seriously" he asked me.I nodded.

"Wow" he said as he sat next to me on the couch.

"I know.My parents yelled at me to get out and they never want to see me again.So I packed up my bags and came here.I only found out an hour ago" I said.Percy got off the couch and got down on one knee.He held both of my hands.

"Those two are incredibly stupid if they think this is something bad.This is going to be an incredible experience.Your going to be a mommy and I'm going to be a daddy.And I will be here to support you every step of the way.I'm never going to leave you like your parents did" Percy said.I started crying tears of joy.

"Aww Percy" I said.Than I heard someone clear their throat next to us.Percy's mom was standing there.Percy immediately jumped up.So did I.

"Mom!How much did you hear" Percy said.

"All of it" she responded.

"Are you upset" I asked.

"Well what's done is done,all that matters now is that you two are going to be parents" Ms.Jackson said with glee.She came up and hugged both of us.

"And Annabeth we have more than enough room for you here,you can sleep with Percy in his room but I hope I can trust you two" Ms.Jackson said.

"Well we've kind of already done it" Percy said.

"Percy!And we can use the spare bedroom as a nursery for when the baby comes" Ms.Jackson said.

"Thank you Ms.Jackson" I said.

"Please Annabeth call me Sally" Sally said.I smiled at her.

"Well I have all my stuff in my car" I said.

"Ok well you get your stuff and get settled" Sally said.

"Ok come on Percy" I said.We went to my car and got all my stuff.We put my stuff in Percy's room to unpack later.Me and Percy went into the living room and sat down on the couch.Than I realized something.

"Sally what about school" I asked her.

"Oh well I can unroll you from school and sign you up for school on the computer" she said.

"Ok" I said.

"So when did you two,you know,have sex" Sally asked us.Me and Percy faces turned bright red.

"You know that business trip you got back from last month-" Percy started.We explained the party,the boy who spiked our drinks,and how we got drunk.Sally was on a business trip that night,so she was gone when we did it.

"Oh well I understand that" Sally said and went in the kitchen

"So do you want to watch a movie" Percy asked me.

"Ok" I said.We chose big hero 6.We popped in the movie and hit play.