1.

"So we have basically from now, until January?" Natasha asked.

"Yep. I checked with Fury, timetable is clear. So that means-"
Tony grinned.

"ROAD TRIP!" They all yelled, other than Natasha who just stared at them. Her eyes never left any of them, so she just watched the talk and talk and talk.

"So, are you done? Or what? I wonder why am I'm the only girl. Living with 5 idiots, I wonder how. Look, why can't we have a party first, then talk about the 'rowdy trip', that I doubt I'm going to go on." Natasha sighed with her left eyebrow raised.

"When was the last time we all did something nice together?" Steve asked walking towards her. "It was about 2 years ago. This shouldn't be so bad."

Natasha looked in his blue eyes and watched his face soften. She sighed and plopped down, ;face first, on the couch.
"I know a place."

"Where?(!)" They all commence at her.

They all started yelling questions at her, asking if had a pool, or if it was patriotic,(Steve). If it had mead, or if his had technology.
"STOP!" She yelled. "Texas , It's Texas."

"Texas?" They all asked.

"But there's no technology,"

"Nor Patriotic,"

"Nor Mead,"

"Even a pool?"

Natasha smiled at took over the computer. She shut down the internet, and sighed with relief.

"Yes. It has a ranch, a lake. And you can bring your own mead. It has a dock, were you can park your boats, and it's peaceful. Everything you want, just not to your expectations. I'm going, wether you like it or not."