We all went inside. The judges lookes at us with surprise and I saw their manager too. I bowed. And they greeted us.

"So you may start whenever your ready."

I took a deep breath and the music started playing. Seventeen was at the audience seat because I was going to sing.

I started singing "If" by Taeyeon.

~~~ AFTER SINGING
(A.N Sorry i was really too lazy to copy paste the song in this thing. I dont wanna go to google anymore.)

They clapped their hands and I saw seventeen raise something.

'GO SOOJIN! FIGHTING!' says in the banner.. so thats why it was noisy last night. They were making a banner for me.

They're so sweet, i feel like my tears would fall. Seventeen stood up and went on stage because next I had to dance..

We danced 'I need u' because there was nothing we could think of.

After the dance we had to wait outside and see who got in and if you get in the entertainment then you will have to shoot a reality show, to be published and seen by your fans.

"That was great Soojin!" -Hoshi oppa.

"You'll seriously get it. Im betting my life on this." -Seungkwan.

"Good job." -Joshua oppa.

"I can sleep now in peace if you win." Seungcheol oppa said which made us giggle.

After a few minutes they called us and guess what...

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

"MANSEEE!" we all shouted.

~~

"To celebrate Soojin's win, I will treat you all anywhere you want!!" Seungcheol oppa said.

Of course we all agreed to eat meat. We went to this restaurant and we ordered our food. That audition made me so hungry. Because I was so nervous..

..
..
..
..
..
..

"What the heck are they doing here?" Woozi oppa suddenly said which caused our heads to turn to where he's looking at..

Everybody looked at me with worried eyes.

"Lets leave, kaja." Seungcheol oppa said.

"Ani, im too hungry, besides why would I let two strangers ruin my day, I'll debut soon! Im so happy!" I exclaimed.

But deep inside...

Im BURNING.

"Ok then but tell us if you feel uncomfortable." Mingyu oppa said.

I noddes and just kept eating. While i was stuffing myself I couldnt help but think of why Min would do this to me. We've been friends for years.

And she said she wouldnt let anyone tear us apart. But she did.

She tore us apart.

JUNJIN's POV

Min and I went to this restaurant.

And I unexpectedly saw Soojin with those idols whoever they are.

She seemed so happy. Well everyone in south korea knows.. She's going to debut soon.

Min suddenly stopped looking at the Menu and looked where I was looking at.

"Oh well, lets say hi." She stood up but I grabbed her arm.

"No. Dont cause a scene." I said.

"Im just going to congratulate her." She pulled her arm back and continued walking towards them.

Good thing Soojin is facing back.

I followed her. To stop her.

"Congratulations bestie!" She shouted.

Soojin stopped eating and stabbed her fork hard in on the meat she was eating. She turned back to face the smiling Min.

"Look. Im sorry, but i think your talking to the wrong person." Soojin said.

She looked at me.

But her eyes showed no care. Nothing at all. It was blank.

She doesnt love me anymore.

And i dont expect her to love me anymore.

WOOZI'S POV

I couldnt stand it any longer. How dare they show their faces to Soojin.

"Look here you two. Get your butts out of here." I said.

"Soojin didnt say so." Min proudly said.

Soojin smiled and laughed, and eventually turned serious again.

"You heard him. Get the fvck out of here, lav ya." She said and rolled her eyes back to her food.

Min's face was shocked but she just smirked and left. Junjin was still at the back of Soojin and I can see all of us were staring badly at him.

"Congratulations Soojin." He said.

CONGRATULATIONS?! I'd appreciate it if he said sorry instead and begged for soojin's forgiveness. But no! Instead he.. ugh!

I stood up and pulled Soojin outside.

"Oppa.. wae? Gwaenchana?" She asked.

"I should be asking you if your alright."

"Im ok oppa." She said.

I didnt believe her for a second, her eyes is now showing that she's suffering but she doesnt want to show it.

"You can show your true feelings to me. You cant hide them forever. Its ok to let it out sometimes, dont be afraid of being called weak because no one can fight their problems by themselves. Dont be afraid to ask for someone's help. We're here for you. Im always here. And no matter how much its hurting me when you keep on thinking about him, im still here, I will always be here. Just because he broke you. Doesnt mean no one can put you back together again."

She couldnt speak.. She just stared at me. And in her eyes her tears are slowly forming and her true feeling are showing.

"Your right.. I cant hide this. Thank you, for understanding me.. even though i was too difficult, im glad your here, thank you for everything that i didnt notice. But.. why were you getting hurt?" She asked.

"I--I... its because.. I.." i couldnt speak properly. I sighed, " Its because I..."

"Soojin." Someone grabbed her arm.

She pulled back her arm and ran to me, she pulled me and held my hand, she ran, somewhere..

Soojin..

A.N

This is the most longest chapter I made. So you dont mind if the next chapter is short right?

So this is where things turn around. Is woozi going to admit his feelings to Soojin now?

Hmm... I dont know either. Lol im the author and I dont know.

Forgive meh .