Gerrard and I walked through the second set of doors to check out our sleeping area. It was decorated in much the same way as the main area, except for a giant king size bed on a semi-circular platform at the end of the room.

"Holy Merlin's pants..." I muttered under my breath.

"There's just one," Gerrard said.

"I'm sure it would be pretty difficult to fit another one of those in here," I said.

"Yeah, but it means we either have to sleep with each other or one person sleeps in the living area," he said.

"We've slept with each other before," I said, waving my hand like it was no big deal. Gerrard raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm really glad that our significant others weren't here to hear you say that," he said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's not like we're having sex. Calm down," I said. He elbowed me in the stomach.

"You wish you could have sex with me," he said.

"Ok. In your dreams," I replied.

"Been there, done that," he said. I turned to him, my mouth open. He laughed. "Kidding," he said. But I wasn't all together too sure about that.

Once we had settled in and took our turns showering in the equally magnificent bathroom, Gerrard and I pulled out our maps.

"We can't give these to him," Gerrard said.

"I know. It would give away the locations of all of the other nations and I'm not too sure that the Sultan is going to take my words about peace to heart," I said.

"Exactly. But he said that he wants to see our maps," he pointed out.

"We're going to have to tell him that we can't show him," I replied.

"I have a feeling that he's not going to take that as an option," he said. I frowned, biting my lip.

"What if we made a map of all the nations on here that are fire nations?" I suggested.

"Just the fire nations?" he asked. I nodded. "But you told him that we went to Sylvanterra. He knows we have maps of the other nations, too," he said.

"Should we just forge a fake?" I asked.

"That would piss him off," he said.

"Well, then, what do you suggest we do?" I asked, growing frustrated quickly.

"Distract him," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Keep him off the topic of the maps. If he doesn't remember that he wanted to see them, we won't have to show him," he said.

"And how do you suggest I do that?" I asked.

"You're pretty good at finding things to talk about," Gerrard said.

"Are you calling me a big-mouth?" I asked.

"I never called you anything," he said. I gave him a look and he simply shrugged. 

"So what are we looking to get out of here?" he asked, changing the subject. I started putting the maps back inside my bag.

"Information. Maybe he knows where Mikael was heading after he was here. Wherever he was going, we'll go there next," I said. 

"I still don't get why Mikael is sending you to all of these places," Gerrad said. 

"Who knows what's going on in that crazy old man's head," I replied, hiding the purse under the couch I was sitting on. "I wanted to ask you something," I said.