Chapter seven

Amelia's pov

In the morning I couldn't stop thinking about Dan. His soft lips against mine. It just felt so right. No this can't be happening: I'm falling for him!

***

I text Zoe telling her to come over. A few minutes later she was at my door. We went up to my room and talked. " Zoe, I-i think I'm falling for D-Dan!"
I stuttered. Her jaw dropped. She was speechless. All she did was say:" Follow your heart, if it's meant to be then it's meant to be." And then she left. That's all I could think about today.

***
I decided to go to Starbucks and get a coffee. I walked in and some of my friends were in there. I sat down with them and ordered a hot chocolate. Then Troye walked in. " Troye-boy how are you?" " I'm good, but don't ever call me 'Troye-boy' again"he laughed. I texted Zoe to see if she wanted to meet up here and she replied with a 'yes'! When Zoe got here she started wiggling her eyebrows at me! " Zoe, why are you doing that?!" I asked her. " look over there."

When I looked over there my heart sped up. It was Dan! I quickly rushed out of Starbucks but it was to late he quickly court up with me and grabbed my wrist!" What do you want Dan, right now I'm not in the mood to be beaten up," I said, eager to get away.
"Listen Amelia, I like you and I always have liked you." I was shocked." Then why did you bully me Dan, do you realise how much pain you have put me through?" I shouted,  luckily no one was around! He was silent. I was just about to walk away ( who else started singing walk away from hsm in their heads) when suddenly it happend, again, his lips pressed on to mine like it depended on the world. We stayed like that for a few minutes before we detached our lips.

Best.Day.EVER!!!!

A/n I hope you like this part. Sorry it's quite short. I've had a bit of a writers block so I haven't been updating. But thank you so much for 500 reads it means the world to me!