Chapter one

Amelia's P.O.V. ( point of view)

*Beep* *Beep*
Ugh my alarm! I press the snooze button and get up. I walk into my bathroom hoping my older sister isn't in there! I knock on the door " Is anyone in there?" I ask but there isn't an answer. I walk in and turn the shower on. The warm water hits my body and I no longer feel tired and lazy. Once I get out the shower I wrap my body up in a towel and walk back into my room. For my outfit I choose a long sleeved black crop top and some black skinny jeans, I also wear my favourite pare of huaraches ( in black, obviously!) Next I do my make up. I go for a natural look with a dark red lip, and for my hair I put it up in a simple pony tail.

~ Le time skip~
When I arrive at school I get my timetable out and check what lesson I have first: Maths.  Then I think to myself:It could be worse but then in the corner of my eye I see someone looking at me oh no!

It's Dan
Dan is my bully I don't know why he Bully's me!
" what are you looking at!? Dan shouts.
I ignore him and walk into the building. Then I see Tyler. I walk up to him.
" Hi Amelia, what have you been doing queen, I hope it's slaying!" He ask's me.
" OF COURSE!" I reply
We have a little hug and then the bell rings. Tyler has drama first. His favourite! I walk into the maths room and see that Zoe is already in the classroom!
"Amelia come sit next to me!" Zoe practically screamed! I sat down and the teacher walked in we got given our homework and what felt it had taken at least  10 days was up. I walked outside of the maths classroom where Troye was waiting for me and Zoe.
"Troye! How are you?!!" Me and Zoe both said at the same time and all three of us burst out laughing! We all had a free period and Troye gave us both invites from Tyler
" I don't know I'm not really a party person!"

" Oh come on Amy ( Amy is my nickname) it'll be fun!" Troye said so I agreed.
"But what will I wear I look fat in everything I own!" Zoe was about to reply to me when she was cut of by Dan!
" it's because you are fat, whale!" He said in an angry tone but laughed to his friends. I ignored him and we all walked away......

A/n: I hope you liked part one I will be updating everyday and some days (like today) I will put up more than one part!