Chapter six

Amelia's birthday

Amelia's POV
*6am*

I woke up with about 50 texts from my friends wishing me a happy birthday. But there was one text that really stood out for me:

Phil- hey! We are all coming over at 6.15 and I have a special present for you ;) !

Amelia- kk see you soon :)

They were coming at 6.15. Oh no I only have 15 minutes to get ready! I skip a shower today 'cause it's my birthday! Then make up:
I do a natural make up look but with a red lip. Then I put my hair in a side plait.

*6.15*
There's a knock at my door and I know exactly who it is." Phil, Zoe, Troye and Tyler! It's so great to see you!"
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" They all scream and I pretend to go death!

They all hand me presents and I open them all. " guys your the best friends I could ever have!" I said. " Uh, Amy could I talk to you upstairs?" Phil asked me. I nodded and we walked upstairs.
" yeah Phil what do you wanna tal-" he interrupted me but no with words,
With a kiss! It was amazing. His soft lips pressed against mine and they moved together perfectly.
" Ooo Phil and Amy sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g.!" Tyler screamed at us. We broke apart and we both blushed.
" Best birthday present ever!" I whispered into phil's ear! Zoe then explained to us that she had to go get her brother, Joe. He was coming to live in London with Zoe.

We all waited for Zoe to get back with Joe and what seemed like days they finally arrived. As Zoe walked through the door, after there was probably the hottest boy I've ever seen! He had dazzling blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. He was wearing plain white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. He looked amazing in it."Amy, hello earth to Amy." Zoe was waving her hands In my face." What, I umm I was just daydreaming !" I then realised I was starring and I looked back at Phil.

He had a sad expression on his face so I looked away. We went out after about 2 minutes of awkward silence. We went to Starbucks 'cause we all love Starbucks and it was my birthday! I order the: Moca frapè with cream. It was delicious.

We were leaving Starbucks when someone called out my name." AMELIA, AMELIA." I looked back and saw Dan. He was signalling to come over. Zoe said not to but I did anyway! " Ugh your so fat and ugly! Why did I even get you over here?"
He said. " why do you want me over here I'm trying to have a fun time with my fri-" I was cut of by something. Something I would of never imagined would happen. Dan howell kissed me. I ran away. Why did he kiss ME. He bully's me so why did he do that.

Later on that night I got a text from Zoe:

Zoe- OMG! Why did Dan kiss you?!
I read it but I didn't reply. I didn't want to remember today,  even if it was my birthday!