MESSAGE TO ALL FANS

ONE SHOT/ SHORT STORY 

Okay I know you all are mighty disappointed that I will not being writing out a third part to the Skinny series on wattpad. I am still working on the renewed version of Skinny and it is coming along well. Now since I will not be posting a third part any time soon, I thought I could let you all come up with your own versions. I already have the story line in my head and know how I want it to go. 

So you are all more than welcome to write your own versions of the third book or you can make a completely different fan fiction of how you thought Skinny should have ended or whatever you want to do. I would thoroughly enjoy reading what you all come up with. 

Rules: 

-All of my characters are mine and mine alone. You may add your own characters into your fan fiction.

-Try to keep it clean, or as clean as I did, no outrageous sex scenes. Although I do enjoy them, just be sure that if you do, make it Restricted and add a warning. 

-Be as creative as you want to be! I will read them all.  

I will post the names of my favorite on my profile. All of them will be put into their own list on my reading lists. I hope plenty of people participate!

BiancaG.