Chapter fifteen- Taken

"When can I leave!?"

"When your wound is fully healed."

"Shinra said the stitches come out in a few days! Isn't that good enough?"

"No."

I let out a sigh, and looked at the door. Maybe I could make a run for it. Giving Izaya one last glance, I moved my legs as fast as I could. Right when I reached out for the door handle, he stepped in my way.

"How did you even get here that fast!?"

He didn't say anything, just looked at me.

"You're really annoying."

"Even so, you aren't leaving."

"UGHH! Why are you so...you!?"

I turned on my heel, and stormed back into the bedroom. I could hear Izaya chuckle as I shut the door.

"Like hell I'm not leaving."

Throwing the window open, I looked down at all the people walking by.

"That's a long way down..."

Throwing my feet out the window, I tip toed my way over to a pole, and wrapped my arms around it.

"Here we go..."

Taking my feet off the ledge, I slid down the pole, and landed safely on the ground. With a smug look on my face, I started making my way to Ikebukuro. My phone went off, and I hesitantly pulled it out of my pocket.

"Masaomi!"

'Can you meet me at the park?'

'Sure. I'm on my way.'

Placing the phone back in my pocket, I continued walking with a smile on my face. After what seemed like forever, the park came into view.

"Masaomi? Where is he...?"

"Mallori, run-"

I heard a loud grunt behind me, and seen Masaomi lying on the ground, a tall man next to him.

"Oh my god! Hey, are you okay?"

Running to his side, I wrapped one arm underneath his stomach, and the other over his back.

"What is wrong with you?!"

"Mallori, run..."

"No! Whats going on!?"

Five more men walked out, and I glared, tightening my grip on Masaomi.

"You're gonna come with us."

"In your dreams."

"That smart mouth is gonna get you in trouble."

"Like it hasn't before. Come on, lets go."

Throwing his arm over my shoulder, I helped him stand. Just as we turned to leave, I felt someone grab my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Somewhere you're not."

His fist landed a clean shot to my cheek, making Masaomi and I fall to the ground.

"M-Mallori!"

"Careful. The boss said not to ruff her up to bad."

They started laughing, and I glared again.

"If you think that's enough to take me down, you've got another thing coming. Who are you?"

"That's not something we can share with you."