Chapter eleven- I'll kill him

My eyes slowly made their way open as the sound of the raindrop hitting the window filled my ears. Wait, am I on...the ground? How did I even get home last night? All of the memories started flooding back. Getting lost. The thunder. Izaya. My legs ached as I stood up, probably the aftermath from all that god damn walking. When I looked down again, I realized I was wearing different clothing. Wait, are these Izaya's? I don't ever remember changing...Oh I'm going to kill him. 

   "IZAYA!"

Storming out of my room, I seen Izaya sitting at his desk. He turned around his chair, revealing his smirk. 

   "Mallori-chan!"

   "Cut the shit. Did you change me?"

   "So you noticed?"

   "Of course I noticed! What, did you think I wouldn't notice I was in different clothing?"

   "Well after you were screaming my name last night, I didn't think you'd mind."

Wait...woah, woah, woah, WAIT. Is he implying what I think he's implying? 

   "Are you saying we...?"

   "No, nothing like that."

His smirk grew bigger as a wave of relief crashed over me.

   "Then what are you talking about?"

He rested his head on his hand and sighed.

   "You missed me so much, you were screaming my name in hopes I would come find you!"

I thought for a moment, and the memories started becoming clearer. That's right. I was yelling his name, but why? 

   "Well, I've finally lost it."

   "What makes you think that?"

   "The moment I started yelling out your name for help, something must have snapped. No way I would've done that if I were sane."

   "So your saying the moment you hugged me, you were mental?"

Holy fuck! What was going through my brain last night!

   "T-That was simply because I was scared! I would have jumped into anyone's arms at that point!"

He let out a small laugh, then turned back to his computer. My stomach let out a huge rumble. 

   "My, my, someone's hungry."

   "You would be too if you hadn't eaten for four days!"

Rushing to the kitchen, I opened the fridge to find it practically empty. 

   "Leftover sushi it is."

Pulling the container out, I began eating, making my stomach fill with delight. You know Izaya could have at least gone grocery shopping before he- HE LEFT. Running back out to face Izaya, I glared at him. 

   "And just where were you!?"

   "On a job."

His eyes never left the computer, making me more angry for some reason. 

   "Why didn't you answer any of my calls!?"

   "I simply didn't feel like it."

   "I was wo-"

Stopping myself right there, I covered my mouth. 

   "Were you just about to admit you were worried for me?"