Chapter one- This is a dream

"Mallori! Get back here!"

   "Or what!?"

   "I- You are going to stop disrespecting me, young lady!"

   "Then tell your dick husband to stop disrespecting me!"

My mom appeared at the top of the steps, with her hands on her hips. 

   "You will not speak of your step father that way!"

   "Then he won't be speaking to me that way."

   "He is your elder, and you will respect him!"

   "Oh no. I don't give a shit if he's the oldest person in the world, if someone doesn't respect me, then I'm not respecting them. Age doesn't matter. A human is a human, no matter how long they've been on this Earth."

   "Mallori!"

   "What? Upset I spoke the truth?"

   "You are going to watch your mouth."

   "And you're going to watch me slam this door on you."

I pushed the door shut, and looked it. I heard my mother try to open it, but she eventually gave up and left. Letting out a sigh, I fell back on my bed, and turned my laptop on. 

   "Maybe watching Durarara will help me feel better."

After a few minutes, the first episode popped onto my screen, and I couldn't help but smile. I love this show. Its probably one of the best animes I've seen. After getting through a couple of episodes, I rolled my eyes when a certain character appeared. 

   "You're a dick."

I know he can't hear me, but might as well say it anyways. How can he just play with people's feelings like that? The part appeared where they're standing at the edge of the building, and he stops her from falling. 

   "Wow, I'm surprised Mr.Dickhead didn't just let her die."

I rolled my eyes at the screen, and continued watching. The episode ended, and the button for the next one popped up on my screen. Right before I could click it, another button appeared next to it. 

'Click here!'

Without thinking, I pressed it. Everything went dark for a moment. When I opened my eyes, I was in a...office? Wait, I've seen this office before. 

   "Who are you?"

And I've heard that voice before! Slowly getting on my feet, I turned around, and seen none other than Izaya Orihara. 

   "N-No way..."

He stared at me, waiting for a response. 

   "T-This is a dream! Yea, that's it! No way this is real!"

   "I asked you a question."

Wait, if this is a dream, I can do whatever I want!

   "Why does it matter to you?"

   "Because you're in my office."

Without answering, I started walking around. He continued watching my movements. I found a chessboard, with lots of different pieces on it. I continued walking, and looked at the collection of books he had. When I turned around, he was right behind me. 

   "I asked you a question. Considering you're in my home, you should probably answer."

   "My name's Mallori."

I hate you, right?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें