Chapter thirteen- What is he doing?

Mallori's pov

I've been stuck here four days now. Four. Izaya won't even let me leave for school. 

   "But I've barely even went since I started!"

   "Staying home a few more days won't kill you."

   "Yes it will! I might go crazy if I'm stuck here any longer. Its so boring."

Getting up from his chair, he walked over, getting uncomfortably close. 

   "W-What are you doing?"

He still didn't say anything, just continued walking closer. 

   "Izaya..."

I was eventually backed against a wall, but that didn't seem to stop him. 

   "Are you still bored?"

His hot breath hit my face, and I looked down at the ground. 

   "Weirdo."

   "I am not weird."

   "Yes you are. You have this weird god complex, expect the human race to love you, and you get this sick satisfaction by toying with people's feelings."

   "That doesn't make me weird."

   "If that doesn't make you weird, I don't know what does."

His face was so close to mine, if I made a single move, our lips would connect. Maybe I could...NO, NO, NO. There's no way-

   "I'm here!"

Someone walked through the door, making me jump. As soon as I did, I felt something soft and warm pressed against my mouth. My head was completely back against the wall, and I couldn't go anywhere. What seemed like forever turned out to be three seconds.

   "Sorry for the interruption."

Turning my head, I seen Namie standing there, staring at us. Wait...Interruption? PLEASE GOD NO.

   "N-N-N-No! You didn't interrupt anything! Okaygottagonowbye."

Running in my room, I slammed the door shut, and took a few deep breaths. My heart was pounding, and I couldn't even think straight. It was just a simple kiss? Why am I acting like this? 

   "That...did...not...just...happen."

Izaya's pov

I didn't plan on that happening. 

   "How lovely. You've decided to twist her feelings even more. Let me guess. You're planning on playing with her until you're bored?"

   "I'm not sure. She's only the human who's ever been able to peak my interest this much."

   "Fine. But don't take it to far if you plan on leaving her."

I smiled as I sat down in my chair. 

   "I'll keep that in mind."

~~~

Mallori's pov

I haven't talked to Izaya much since that incident. It just way to awkward. 

   "I'm leaving now."

   "Okay."

Giving him one last look, I sighed, and stepped outside. My stitches hadn't come out yet, but I wanted to go school today. After a twenty minute walk, I seen the school coming into view.