Kiss

He growled a deep, intense, growl that could kill you from a mile away. He lead his army and crew to the battlfield where the Phoenix pack was waiting for the fight. Ezra and another wolf walked up to each other. The other wolf was grey and a little smaller than Ezra but just by a smidge. Ezra and the other wolf circled around each other. Ezra growled at the wolf in wolf tongue. "What do you want Phoenix Alpha?" The wolf smirked and replied, "The winter is coming and your territory is more suitable for the winter conditions. I have to do whats best for my pack." Ezra had had enough of this conversation and attacked the other wolf and the war began.
The war lasted almost 3 hours but Ezra's pack prevailed and the Phoenix pack fleed but not before the Phoenix leader shifted and met Ezra's eyes and smirked evilly. Ezra knew who he was now he thought the scent smelt familiar. But Ezra was very injured and the stress on his body was becoming unbearable. Then he got pissed at himself and stomped to the one place he could relax. The Hot springs. He was too angry to notice his crew and Hannah following him. Once he got there he let everything go.
He screamed as fire shot out of his hands, then Ezra punched a nearby boulder and it broke into pieces then water from the hot spring began to rise. Hannah had walked up to him and grabbed his arm. Ezra turned to Hannah and his face reddens when he realizes she had seen the whole thing. "You saw all that didn't you?" Ezra asked. Hannah just giggled then her face turned red as she realized that she was really close to his bare chest, that had ripples of muscles beaded with sweat and strands of the burnt off shirt he wore. Hannah turned her face away but Ezra turned it right back his hand warm against her cheek as his other arm pulled her closer. They both were staring into each other's eyes. The crew decided to head back to the camp to give them some privacy. Hannah liked the way how Ezra's breath tickled her lips and how his arm was pressing her against him as if he was never going to let her go. Ezra's gaze looked down to Hannah's lips then to her eyes. Hannah could see in his eyes what he wanted to do so she took control and brought her lips to his, tangling her hand in his hair. Ezra was surprised at first then melted into the kiss. When they broke apart for air theyre foreheads stayed together and they both breathed heavily trying catch their breath.When they caught it, Ezra stole another kiss that sent tingles down Hannah's back. Hannah smiled up at him then jumped into the hot spring that also had a waterfall and Ezra joined her with a big cannonball.